Vero Beach Ft. Pierce Area??? need help

Started by yahma450, May 20, 2010, 05:42:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yahma450

Ok so I have done some searching for a place to ride but all I come up with is threads from two years and further back. So can anyone tell me a place to ride thats not all mud. I like trails like cross country type stuff doesnt have to be huge but would like it to be worth loading up for. Also if anyone wants to ride with me that would be cool too I am new to the are and dont know anyone that rides quads.  Thanks.

yahma450


renmus

#2
none in those counties unless you are friends with a landowner.  you can go to plantbamboo, lcross, tcr, rr if you own out there, motoplex, gosh...quite a few more places.  looks like a neat place in the fort meade area is going to be opening.  dirtyfoot.  can't believe I left out one of the best ATV trail riding areas, MudMuckers in Bunnell.  MudMuckers covers any kind of trail riding you want, dry to mucked up.  And it looks like we have a new place (big land too) in Dirty Foot Mud Ranch.

yahma450


steelheader13

#4
Quote from: yahma450 on May 21, 2010, 05:28:58 PM
now were talkin thanks man


... OR WOMAN, which she is.   :-*

I live in Sebastian, and there are only a few very small spots around to ride, all illegal, some worse than others.

Have you been up to the 5A Scottsmore exit on I-95, this may be shut down also, been awhile since I have been there.
'08 Rhino 700 SE

jssmith78

check in ft pierce right behind long john silvers i use to rise there every blue moon... i havent been there since around oct. it was fun pretty big also..

Shawn

Quote from: jssmith78 on May 21, 2010, 10:15:16 PM
check in ft pierce right behind long john silvers i use to rise there every blue moon... i havent been there since around oct. it was fun pretty big also..


This place is closed down too. To many litter bugs and road riders.
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

Patricia Pearce

L-Cross is open every Sat & Sun for MX track and 10 miles of harescramble trails. $20.00 per day per person. Ride both days and camp for free!
www.l-cross.com
"ANOTHER EXTREME EVENT"

mudgirl07

Dirty Foot Mud Ranch. No mud pits yet, all riding trails. Check out the website www.dirtyfootmudranch.com

pbc400ex

i liv in hobesound and we hav a small spot we seem to get away with riding as long as we dont piss off the neighbors. i also go to RR bout once a month email me your #  at dolphnkillr@yahoo.com maybe meet up and ride sometime my friends are lame and dont ride.

Your custom content or HTML goes here