Polaris Outlaw...no spark

Started by Paul_S, May 14, 2010, 02:59:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

We have an 08 Polaris Outlaw.

It runs great, but if you shut it off when hot, it won't start again. Checking the plug there is zer spark. Leave it for a few hours...strong spark, starts and runs fine  :-\ :-\ :-\

Any ideas?

Chillinthemost

Does it have the KTM motor? It could br the CDI but I would want to be sure before I spent the $$ on it.  If it has a tether switch make sure that it isn't malfunctioning.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

duroc825

Matt you know that's WAY to technical for Paul with that explanation!

svtbolt04

823 for life!



Black wheels, plastics, some shiny chrome pieces. Left over dirt from last year, handle bars.

Paul_S

Thanks for the help guys  ;D

I actually found the culprit, it was one of the circuit breaker fuses (the 5 amp one that feeds the CDI) it was a little corroded. Working fine now.