BADLUCK / SQUARES GRP RIDE SAT DEC 4th 2005

Started by Thrumud, November 09, 2004, 06:48:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

meathead1

i am still planning to ride the 4th will go on the 3rd and camp a bunch of my friends camped out there for thanksgiving and had no hassels
ARCTIC 650
450 FOREMAN
500 quad runner

o4250

I went there the friday after thanksgiving and didnt see any officers ;)

big-daddy

We came back from there this morning. Campout sat night no problems, the Forestry guys are cool ! talk to them for a hour. The heat from the FWC. Let set up a trip for dec 4 like planned. 3 sport quads in for the trip.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Thrumud

Should we just say the hell with it and just go ?  
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

o4250

QuoteShould we just say the hell with it and just go ?  

Yep

500runner

everyone should call there local FWC district and complain about what is going on there!!!!!!!!! >:(

big-daddy

no way, if you do that they be on the 12-4. Forestry guys are cool with it. if you dont have a permit, stop and get one and bring your helmet.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

stick_rider

i had talked to sara from dof they are not giving any more permits  what are you all going to do i have 6 people and bikes

DSRIDER

yoo ive beenwaiting for a group ride like this for awhile soo me and my crew willefinately be there you can count 3 in for sure about another 10 still pending cant wait

peece
IF YOU CANT RIDE WIT THE BIG DOGS STAY ON THE SIDE WALK!

FlzRider

About the permits.... where is it that you get them? Will the group meeting at the toll pass by the permit place so that those who dont have them can get them?

All the times ive been to the squares ive gone without permits. I didnt even know they were available? What if we dont get them?

More info please  :)
03 Suzuki Z400

NaplesRaptor

State Forestry WAS giving out permits. Since the area is a Federal wildlife area, the Feds told Forestry that they had to stop giving out permits because they had no right to do so. There are no more permits being given out.

FlzRider

So with this whole permit deal going on, is the ride still on or what?
03 Suzuki Z400

o4250

QuoteSo with this whole permit deal going on, is the ride still on or what?
Yep





Even though im not going

big-daddy

my permit good till 12-18. Lucky me  ;D I was their last weekend no problems. Other group of friends was their weekend before that, also no problem ? SO I GUEST THE RIDE IS ON! who going and were do we meet.
I wonder if we can get Cheney to take Obama hunting?
1985 CJ7 Swamp Buggy named Swamp Thing
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 4x4
2005 Kodiak 450 4x4
2007 F150 Super Crew FX4
Proud RR and FMR member
NRA Life Time member

Thrumud

Looks like several riders don't want to take the long ride just to be turned back.  Did anyone notice FWC or local police this past weekend.  We need info please.
[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Redgrizzly660

#65
I am still going. What are U guys waitting for? snow

I will be in the camping in the campground Friday and Sat

Grizz

TraxterMax

The latest update from what I have heard is...
 
Badluck/Squares is currently open to all riders, whether you have registered or not. Sometime in January of 2005, FWC and DOF is supposed to have a meeting to discuss some details on future rules and regulations on whether or not they will keep this area open to ORV's.
 
As of now, I plan to go riding this weekend and have a great time with my family. This past weekend, there were no FWC or DOF Officers around at all.  For those of you that have doubts...put them aside and come out for a great weekend!!!
 
Remember though...We still need to put pressure on the FWC to keep this area open to all riders for 2005!

Redgrizzly660

Hey I am still in. who else is comming ?

sk8r_dude

05 Grizzly 660, 2500 winch, Garmin 276c GPS, Quad Boss trunk

05 Grizzly 660 Camo, 2500 winch, Quad Boss trunk 

[url="http://www.beachinlineskates.com/"]http://www.beachinlineskates.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.123skate.com/"]http://www.123skate.com/[/url]
[url="http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/"]http://www.store.yahoo.com/beachinlineskates/[/url]
[url="http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com"]http://www.authorized-sunglasses-watches.com[/url]

suzuki400k4

Me and my group is still in.. we have 3 bikes going, a ds 650, suzuki z400, and a prairie 400 4x4. Hope to see alot of ppl there...are we still meeting at the same place?
suzukiZ400 rules!!!!!!!... Check out Image Racing.. the best aftermarket ATV store I've seen!!!

budman

#70
Count the budman and gang in on this ride...mudbug will tackle Bad Luck for the first time on his bike. Unless I ride it...its too fun to ride.   ;D  
Oh, this one was from Rodman3 when the BIG bikes drowned
[url="//www.rratv.net"]www.rratv.net[/url]


2005 F-150 4x4 (with NO mud on it)
2004 ATV trailer, 6' x 12'
34Qt Coleman cooler,
Case of Budweiser, "King Of Beers"
Several bungees.
00 Rancher 2x4 (mine)
05 Foreman 4x4 (not mine)
06 Recon (not mine)

COOLRAUL n DOXANNE

I'm not going to make it. I'm rebuilding the transmission in My explorer, the overdrive planetary had a bearing failure.
02 GRIZZLY 660 / 28' outlaws/ snorkels/ supertrapp pipe/3000lb Winch

Thrumud

[url="http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png"]http://www.floridaatvrally.com/images/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

familyatvers

You won't get turned back if you go, I received notice today from DOF that it will be open at least until at least Jan.3,2005.

450R_Matt

See ya there tonight. ;D Small group with 2 Buggies... 8)
Proud to still own one of the badest quads ever built
               The Honda TRX250R
Got rid of the 4 poke and resurrected another dinosaur

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com