BoGo Sunday with Travis and dogs

Started by Paul_S, May 07, 2010, 09:58:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Buy one gate fee this coming Sunday....Get One free. That's right, anyone who wants to ride this coming Sunday 5-9-10, another of equal or lesser value gets to ride free.

No need to bring lunch, we will be cooking up some burgs and dogs.

Guest of honor....Travis  ;)

Andy9933

wwwwooooottttttt is trav comming  to the games???
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: Andy9933 on May 07, 2010, 11:01:54 PM
wwwwooooottttttt is trav comming  to the games???

I will talk to him on Sunday, I would bet yes though  ;D

Motoplex_Hitman

TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

ex400honda

THANKS PAUL MATT HITMAN AND FAMILY AND TAMPA BAY RIDIN DIRTY YALL HAD ME A LITTLE EMOTIONAL WHEN I GOT THERE WITH ALL THE WELCOMING BACK HUGS AND FRIENDSHIP WE CANT HELP WHAT HAPPENED TO ME BUT STILL ALIVE TO TELL THE TRAGIC STORY BUT THANKS AGAIN

ocalamike.

 Man it was just good to see you up and about!
05 trx 450r

Andy9933

Quote from: ex400honda on May 30, 2010, 11:54:02 PM
THANKS PAUL MATT HITMAN AND FAMILY AND TAMPA BAY RIDIN DIRTY YALL HAD ME A LITTLE EMOTIONAL WHEN I GOT THERE WITH ALL THE WELCOMING BACK HUGS AND FRIENDSHIP WE CANT HELP WHAT HAPPENED TO ME BUT STILL ALIVE TO TELL THE TRAGIC STORY BUT THANKS AGAIN

Glad to see you and your getting around great.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]