A piece I put together on Lyndon Thacker

Started by Ride1Rob, April 28, 2010, 08:15:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ride1Rob

Wish I had a better camera for long distance shots.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

trx#9

"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

greenmachine

Lyndon is a great rider and a nice guy.
Heard he was training a 100cc stock appearing miniquad rider...

Ride1Rob

Quote from: greenmachine on April 29, 2010, 09:01:18 AM
Lyndon is a great rider and a nice guy.
Heard he was training a 100cc stock appearing miniquad rider...

Think it may be more like training a "Blaster" rider. And heard he's coming along very well with the transition. Tripling at Bartow on the new bike already.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

tony pitts

[url="http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png"]http://i107.photobucket.com/albums/m292/motoxroads/Rally_Signature.png[/url]

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

greenmachine


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com