TBRD Games Fastest Lap

Started by Paul_S, May 04, 2010, 12:01:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

We are going to time Matt on the Big MX track........bone stock, clapped out 660 Raptor, a couple of months experience..but zero fear, and the first one to beat his lap time, wins a $100 one year pass to the motoplex.

It has to take place Saturday at the ATV games, prior to the race, you are allowed one attempt, you run 2 laps, I time the second one. First one to beat him, gets the pass.

DALEQUAD

rule me out.... he has bigger stones than I my friend. i watched him sunday :o
[url="//floridaatvriders.com"]FLORIDAATVRIDERS.COM[/url]

john450r


Andy9933

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Paul_S


ocalamike.

05 trx 450r

Andy9933

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

ocalamike.

Andy you got a shot if you get on there before Mike does
05 trx 450r

Andy9933

Quote from: ocalamike. on May 06, 2010, 09:50:30 PM
Andy you got a shot if you get on there before Mike does

Dont think so hes fast
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

ocalamike.

he said first one to beat the time if you can get ahead of Mike you got a shot. No doubt he's real fast I ride with him all the time. I would put him up against almost anyone
05 trx 450r