Rode croom today with gps

Started by Andy9933, May 02, 2010, 09:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy9933

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

zman03

thats totally cool!!!!!! Who did you ride with? and what were you riding?
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

buythisatvstuff

Looks like a great day of riding to me.
"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

cobrap

Yes, I thought that was super cool, the tracking and such.  Looked to be a GREAT day of riding!
07 Polaris Scrambler 500 w/ winch, 03 Trailblazer 400,
99 Yamaha Breeze 125
89 Jeep YJ - 33s", 4 1/2" Lift, 9.5 Winch
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor

bseckel

andy was riding his suzuki ltr450 or his raptor 700 and he was riding with Brian Green and Brian was riding his trx450er. Just a litle training for this weekends FTR race.

Andy9933

Quote from: zman03 on May 02, 2010, 09:46:40 PM
thats totally cool!!!!!! Who did you ride with? and what were you riding?

I was on a raptor 700
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

eldiablo64

went last weekend the groomed trails are awesome.you can actually enjoy riding at a moderate pace without getting beat to hell.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

zman03

I hope to ride with you guys one day!!!   you guys seem to be my kinda riders? I love Croom because of the fast,technical trails. I will be letting you guys know the next time I come up there to see if we can do some trails. I hope the next time you guys can get a helmet cam and share the video!!! or maybe some pics???
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

XtremeH18

Nice!!!...   :)   

What GPS did you use?

Andy9933

#9
Quote from: XtremeH18 on May 03, 2010, 09:10:49 AM
Nice!!!...   :)  

What GPS did you use?

That was a app on Brian's droid cell phone. I have motion x gps app on my iPhone and it was the same.
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Andy9933

Quote from: zman03 on May 03, 2010, 08:11:13 AM
I hope to ride with you guys one day!!!   you guys seem to be my kinda riders? I love Croom because of the fast,technical trails. I will be letting you guys know the next time I come up there to see if we can do some trails. I hope the next time you guys can get a helmet cam and share the video!!! or maybe some pics???

We take video and pictures all the time. Visit

video

http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10&order=desc

Pictures

http://www.tampabayridindirty.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com