Where do you all get your carb parts?

Started by LonesomeTriZ, April 21, 2010, 03:15:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LonesomeTriZ

I have found that a little shopping around can get me significantly cheaper parts than what the dealership wants. However, I am having a hard time locating all the small parts I require. The jets are fairly easy and cheaper by $10 to $13 that the dealership. But I need other stuff as well like the main jet holder and the fuel bowl O-rings. I found a place on line that offers small parts for Mukini carbs, but they are not responding to my emails. I have an almost nonexistent budget to get this bike back on the road. So I HAVE to find the best prices. Where do you all get your small carb parts?
Two 85 Tri-Z's,
86 Tri-Z's,
Two 85 YT175's For sale,
83 YTM 225DX,
83 YTM 200L For sale,
82 Tri-Zinger 60,
83 Tri-Zinger For sale,
85 YT 125,
89 Pro Hauler 230,
05 YFZ 450,
99 V-Star,

Moving back to Florida soon.

Mars

I use Bikebandit.com for a lot of OEM carb parts. Just did a sportsman 90 for the BILs kid. Got needle, seat, gasket, etc.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.