COMNG HOME MAY 4

Started by ex400honda, April 24, 2010, 04:24:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ex400honda

ALRIGHT PLEX FAMILY I HAVE BEEN DOWN 2 1\2 MONTHS I AM READY TO SEE EVERYONE I WILL BE HOME MAY 4 THANKS FOR EVERYONE SHOWING RESPECT AND TRUE FEELINGS I WENT FROM A GOOD RIDER TO ALMOST DIEING TO NEVER WALKING AGAIN BUT EVERYONES PRAUERS AND FAMILY AND GOD HAS PROVED THE DOCTORS WRONG I CANT THANK EVERYONE ENOUGH THANKS TO ALL

bseckel

dude i have been trying to get in touch with you. but the phone number i have no one answers and no voice mail setup

ocalamike.

Great to hear! Glad your healing up.
05 trx 450r

Andy9933

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

Motoplex_Hitman

Looking forward to seeing you soon.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

OPowersports

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S

See you in a couple of weeks bro.

john450r

Thats great to hear see you at the plex

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com