New Rider

Started by tony97gt, April 20, 2010, 11:40:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tony97gt

I live in Pembroke Pines, and have a 4x4. I'm looking for local riding spots. Any reccomendations? Thanks!

crom A zone

there is a few down that way and a few north
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

tony97gt

I just bought my bike last weekend, so I'm looking to go out and play. I was thinking of trying the humps on saturday. Any advice?

crom A zone

what kinda bike and tires? are u snorkled? i and jrpro130 do all kinda work on most bikes we can get you ready to play
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift