ATC CHOPPER VIDEO! AWESOME DAY!

Started by quads_only, April 12, 2010, 02:52:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quads_only

had a great time today. havent been muddin in years.this video is of a shallow canal we found to maybe clean off but ended up having a lot of fun.

[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

EIGER-MUDDER

thats not mudding  but look like u had fun .. have not been on 3wheeler and  years
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

foreman1

Good seein' ATC's still runnin' , makes want to take my 200M out for spin.
Also , could've sworn i seen that chopper 3 wheeler for sale here.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

quads_only

yea, had it for sale but I decided not to. Its cheap reliable fun that I dont get from my quad. I'll dunk my 200 dollar atc in a heartbeat. not my 13,000 dollar quad.
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Turboderf

Thats not muddin thats jetsking on 3 wheelers  :ThumbsUp.gif very cool