Please help- atv rental/tour

Started by sissy, April 13, 2010, 01:25:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Does anyone know of anywhere near Stuart to rent/ride atvs? My nephew wnats to do this for his birthday, maybe Okeechobee somewhere?

help
0 (0%)
rent/ride
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

sissy

I am looking for somewhere somewhat close to home (Stuart, FL) to rent and ride ATV's. My nephew wants to do this for his birthday. I have seen a few places to ride but does anywhere rent the ATV's also? I was thinking maybe somewhere in Okeechobee, etc?

Dixie Normous

We are going to Mudmuckers this weekend in Bunnell, Fl. and I have seen a trailer out there with atv's for rent. I know its not Okechobee but he'll have a blast!
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

250rsith

I believe there's one at the Ocala National Forrest
Try this site:
http://atvoffroadadventuretours.com/
Good luck & hope you guys have lots of fun
Keep it safe :)
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

sissy

Thanks for trying to help but so far no luck, mudmuckers said the guy that rented them just left because people were just trashing them and they haven't gotten someone to rent them again yet, and ocala says 18 and up only... any other ideas? Thanks for the help!!

crom A zone

me and my buddies ride all the time for small fee we can take u and your nephew for a ride.   
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

sissy

I appreciate the offer for a ride but he was really wanting to go out by ourselves probably with his mom and brother and maybe a friend of his (like little atv birthday party), we have an ATV up in North Carolina but that's a little far to drive for a day and there's only one up there so we couldn't all go at the same time anyway.

Jax Momma

I'm looking for the same except somewhere to rent and ride in the Jacksonville, FL area for my son and I. If rentals return in Bunnell, let me know! Thanks...