What is this all about??

Started by renmus, March 24, 2010, 02:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jayman

Biggest problem with croom (other than unattended children) is that at this moment they do not allow UTV's.  I have heard that the trails are getting much better since they have been grooming them but that will not help me in my situation with the utv
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Mars

Trails are good, wet winter has helped. 20 MPH is the rule. What's that proverb? Nail sticking out gets hammered? Don't be the nail be a ninja. I did a bit of 4th/5th out on the trails.
04 Z400
99 Foreman 450s, AKA The Pig.

jayman

We did the same at bs.  But there was absolutely no one there.  I take that back.....we saw one dirt bike the entire 5 hours that we were there.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com