PLEX rocks!!!

Started by vdubspeed, April 11, 2010, 06:35:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vdubspeed

Damn I'm glad I went!!! Already trying to plan another trip this coming up weekend!

Pushed my body to its limit and I've NEVER hit a jump before on an ATV! Even the wife had a great time on the tank!



Need to find the wife a new sporter quad though. the quadrunner is great for utility work but not so great for what she wants.

Paul_S

Thank you sir, glad you guys enjoyed yourselves.

john450r

You look good on them jumps ya the plex is the best

Chillinthemost

There is no other place like it. It has something for everyone. :ThumbsUp.gif
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Motoplex_Hitman

Ditto. Last Wednesday I was able to put in some time on my sport quad. Cleared all the familiar jumps on the intermediate track.
Of course I did land a couple one handed.  ;)
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Paul_S

Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on April 11, 2010, 10:34:18 PM
Ditto. Last Wednesday I was able to put in some time on my sport quad. Cleared all the familiar jumps on the intermediate track.
Of course I did land a couple one handed.  ;)

# weeks out of surgery..that sir was pretty impressive.

You down south right now? is so, when will you be back this week?

Motoplex_Hitman

3 weeks out of surgery. I will be back up there riding on Friday.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

john450r

Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on April 12, 2010, 12:02:19 AM
3 weeks out of surgery. I will be back up there riding on Friday.
You aren't suppose to be riding yet

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

The plex is great. Its the people that run it that rock.


Glad you had an awsome time.

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

john450r

Even being 4 hrs away.... Its my families home away from home.. Everyone there is consider our riding family.. We wouldn't have it any other way..... Well maybe living closer so we could be there every weekend

Motoplex_Hitman

Quote from: john450r on April 12, 2010, 08:17:15 AM
Quote from: Motoplex_Hitman on April 12, 2010, 12:02:19 AM
3 weeks out of surgery. I will be back up there riding on Friday.
You aren't suppose to be riding yet

I'm taking it real easy believe me, I am using a splint of course.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com