Installed extreme snorkel

Started by sgtbandit, April 08, 2010, 02:49:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sgtbandit

If anyone is considering this type, I recommend it, it just goes thru the 23 dollar cover.
Brute Force 650I Vipor 3000 winch, Ric-full under armor, kemplex wife carrier, web catchers, 27" swamp lites, miller Lite, extreme snorkel, mud industries snorkel tips.

jrpro130

they stole the MIMB design, sad to say but that could have been done for just over 50 bucks...if that! I do em all the time. 

The only thing I am jealous of is they use REAL BLACK pvc...I'm stuck with white pvc with tape
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

OPowersports

Quote from: jrpro130 on April 08, 2010, 08:50:22 PM
they stole the MIMB design, sad to say but that could have been done for just over 50 bucks...if that! I do em all the time. 

The only thing I am jealous of is they use REAL BLACK pvc...I'm stuck with white pvc with tape
You can buy Black pvc (abs plastic) and fittings through www.mscdirect.com and have the stuff shipped to your door.
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

jrpro130

I can't find it, you got a page #?
08 Brute 750
Snorkel/Radiator Relocated, 29.5's, Muzzy, PCIII, UNI, and a few other custom mods

OPowersports

750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

sgtbandit

you could, but it is so much easier just buying the kit, your paying for convience.
Brute Force 650I Vipor 3000 winch, Ric-full under armor, kemplex wife carrier, web catchers, 27" swamp lites, miller Lite, extreme snorkel, mud industries snorkel tips.


crom A zone

cant see spending so much cash on something i build for $40 bucks  so i guess if few hundred bucks is worth convinance lucky i dont live by u because i would be rich and you broke
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift