Outlaw MX Series, coming to a motoplex near you.

Started by Paul_S, April 05, 2010, 07:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

If you can make any or all of the races, we hope to see you.  8)

No membership fees, trophies given out for both individual races and series overall.

I know Matt & Hitman are racing the quads, myself and hopefully Sodell are in the old fart dirt bike class, I think Bodell (LOL) will be racing too.


Motoplex_Hitman

Looks like I might make the first race. 3 weeks out of surgery and I was able to pull in the clutch lever today. We'll see.

I will definitely make the rest of them.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

bseckel

I will be hitting some of these, after the FTR season is over. good summer training.

sodell324

Bodell will make a few and I may try my hand at one if it's like a 2-3 lap race! You know how us fat, out of shape guys, do it!

bseckel

Quote from: sodell324 on April 06, 2010, 06:44:14 PM
Bodell will make a few and I may try my hand at one if it's like a 2-3 lap race! You know how us fat, out of shape guys, do it!

do we know each other because you just described me perfectly!!

greenmachine


Paul_S

Quote from: greenmachine on April 06, 2010, 08:18:23 PM
any mini quad classes?

Hey Steve

We are actually in the throws of making a quad series, which will hold 2 quad mx races a month at the plex. Will be starting very soon (directly after the Tampa Day Riding Dirty Weekend). It will have some mini classes in it.

sodell324

bseckel, i don't think we have met but i'm always looking for an old/overweight person to ride with! My son isn't any fun to ride with because he can do 10-15 laps...I need to meet some people that can only handle 1-2 laps at a time...

Paul_S

Quote from: sodell324 on April 07, 2010, 06:27:55 PM
bseckel, i don't think we have met but i'm always looking for an old/overweight person to ride with! My son isn't any fun to ride with because he can do 10-15 laps...I need to meet some people that can only handle 1-2 laps at a time...

Hey Sodell, I finally hit 6 & Oh tonight.  8)

sodell324


Paul_S


sodell324

The one you were working on this past weekend?

Andy9933

[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

sodell324


Paul_S

Quote from: sodell324 on April 08, 2010, 07:44:03 PM
Nice! Did you land it clean?

I kept landing it a little short, I must have hit it 8 or 9 times and always came up a tiny bit short. Wasn't a problem though, it still felt ok. I was hitting it about a third to a half throttle in third, but it was pretty soft on the approach. Can't explain why I didn't go faster  :(

bseckel

are you talking about the double taylor was hitting the weekend we were all up there.

Paul_S

Quote from: bseckel on April 08, 2010, 09:17:33 PM
are you talking about the double taylor was hitting the weekend we were all up there.

Yeah, that 70-80 footer (approx I didn't actually measure)  ;D

john450r

Man paul your going to have to get a sport quaud now so you can race

Paul_S

Quote from: john450r on April 09, 2010, 08:32:16 AM
Man paul your going to have to get a sport quaud now so you can race

I might race the dirt bike

sodell324

lmao, 70-80 footer. If you race a class on the bike I will too. You can charge extra for the comedy show!

Paul_S

Quote from: sodell324 on April 09, 2010, 05:24:04 PM
lmao, 70-80 footer. If you race a class on the bike I will too. You can charge extra for the comedy show!

You think it's longer  :o

sodell324

Hell yeah, it's 90'+...Are you still pulling the no footer over the big table?

Paul_S

Quote from: sodell324 on April 09, 2010, 07:39:24 PM
Hell yeah, it's 90'+...Are you still pulling the no footer over the big table?

90'+...wow.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com