207/Hastings Saturday 3/27

Started by Dixie Normous, March 26, 2010, 07:10:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dixie Normous

Heading out in the morning around 9am...anybody else going to be there?
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

pault

I would like to go Sunday as Iv'e never been there. Is Hastings Sport and Kid ATV friendly or is 4X4 atvs recommended. Have each but don't want to take the Raptor and get stuck or be in a situation where I can't pull the wife or kids out. Any recommendations.

Dixie Normous

its both...I don't know the place real well but from what I know there is alot of open spots for sport atv's there. Its nothing too extreme, just a good day of free fun. There is some trails with water, there is some dry trails, open roads for sporties, and then there is a few good water holes to play in as well.
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

firemanjim

I was hitting Hastings about 3 times a month but have not been since  feb,was the riding good today?
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

Dixie Normous

you tell me... ;)




We had a blast out there today...alot more water than usual.
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

birddog76

#5
glad to see someone enjoying the honda again, hope he resealed the air-box. May make first trip there sat . Looks like might be a fun place to ride.
rzr 800 5" SATV Lift, snorked , 31" Laws on ss108"s.

450rutmaker

looks alot wetter than 3 weeks ago. I should be ready here soon. I just dont wanna take the bikes im currently selling out and have any issues come up.

07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

steveb

looks like a good time when yall going again?

birddog76

Think were going sat . No problems leaving truck and trailer , no one bothers them.
rzr 800 5" SATV Lift, snorked , 31" Laws on ss108"s.

Dixie Normous

not sure when we are going again....I am putting a pipe on my bike this week and it will all depend on if I can get some help getting it jetted. Any takers?????ha ha
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

birddog76

that is very easy to jet , def get the dyno jet kit it comes with shorter spring gives little better response. I believe I used a 70 main out of the kit been awhile the kit will tell what to set everything at with aftermarket ehxaust.
rzr 800 5" SATV Lift, snorked , 31" Laws on ss108"s.

Jags fan

Yes we had a blast, love the Honda thanks Birddog for the sale.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com