Where to ride Fast!!

Started by 1775Devil, March 15, 2010, 09:08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1775Devil

Just Bought a Honda TRX700xx about a month ago and really want to open this thing up and see what its got. I went to croom about a month ago and it was alot of fun this thing ate up the the trails, but i was looking for a place with some good flat straight trails.

Dixie Normous

Motoplex...check out their section on here!
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

kfx400rob

there is one or two groomed trails where i was able to open her up at croom, i take it you never found them!

sorry, i have no useful input on the subject lol.
06 kfx400
00 ez-go with rotax 503.
01 gmc 2500 d-max.

patches206

  Just a Croom this weekend and the nice groomed trails are just about gone, just like the last post said one or two left out back.  The whoops are making a comeback. :'(
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

1775Devil

Lol Thanks guys!! I was able to find a couple good straights there a little bumpy but good. I was able to get to like the end of fourth gear without having to slow down for something. The striaghts I found a Croom were on trails S and T. A couple guys at Croom said that Ocala National Forest had alot of good places to open it up. Anybody been to Ocala and know if thats true?

06RAPPY

Quote from: 1775Devil on March 15, 2010, 01:21:30 PM
Lol Thanks guys!! I was able to find a couple good straights there a little bumpy but good. I was able to get to like the end of fourth gear without having to slow down for something. The striaghts I found a Croom were on trails S and T. A couple guys at Croom said that Ocala National Forest had alot of good places to open it up. Anybody been to Ocala and know if thats true?
We ride at ocala by lake delancy. Plenty of wide open trails to go fast on. Much better than whooped out croom.
2008 crf50f
2008 Yz450f
2006 Trx450r

Johnny Rotten

I want to go back out to Lake Delancy.  Do they have the 20mph speed limits there or is it just on the victory trail (I think that's the name) ?  We had a blast the last time we went...
2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

06RAPPY

Quote from: Johnny Rotten on March 27, 2010, 08:22:49 AM
I want to go back out to Lake Delancy.  Do they have the 20mph speed limits there or is it just on the victory trail (I think that's the name) ?  We had a blast the last time we went...
I did'nt know there was any spped limit except in the campground. If there is we def have'nt been following it...lol
2008 crf50f
2008 Yz450f
2006 Trx450r

Johnny Rotten

I haven't seen it myself, I just heard it on here that they where starting to enforce a 20mph speed limit in Ocala National Forest.
2009 RZR
26x9x14/26x11x14 terra cross on ss 212's,
Rancho 6" long travel...

"I started out with nothing,
I still have most of it..."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com