My 2.5 year old son driving his 4 wheeler

Started by IXIswamperIXI, March 26, 2010, 07:18:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IXIswamperIXI



Not bad for his age  :ThumbsUp.gif he can make that thing go anywhere he wants.  There are few things lately that bring a smile to my face and he is one of them!  ;D
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Keeter

He is 2 and a half???  Holly crap, I remember pics of him suckin a boob.  rolback1
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

IXIswamperIXI

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

gery350

notifying the authorites as i type. 2 year old on a 4 wheeler? that right there is child endagerment.    ;D ;D




looks good.  ;D
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

Mudneck

Very cool. I had to take away motorized things like,go cart,golf cart ATV;s etc... when my daughters were 6-8 until they learned how to ride a bicycle. Now they are well rounded and want the keys to the car ???
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: gery350 on March 27, 2010, 02:22:48 PM
notifying the authorites as i type. 2 year old on a 4 wheeler? that right there is child endagerment.    ;D ;D




looks good.  ;D

LOL you know I even thought about the no helment no post rule we use to have when I posted it.   ;)
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

Quote from: Mudneck on March 27, 2010, 04:53:58 PM
Very cool. I had to take away motorized things like,go cart,golf cart ATV;s etc... when my daughters were 6-8 until they learned how to ride a bicycle. Now they are well rounded and want the keys to the car ???

LMAO holy crap I didnt think about that  :o
I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

IXIswamperIXI

Sorry guys I didnt realize I posted the same video twice here is the other one I wanted to post  ::)

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com