WHATTTSSSS UPPP????

Started by Bigscrb15, March 16, 2010, 01:07:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigscrb15

Just a quick whats up to everyone! Haven't been on here in a long time. Don't recognize a lot of the people on here. Guess it's about time to get the 4wheelers out of storage and go ride!!!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

KAW3604x4

Quote from: Bigscrb15 on March 16, 2010, 01:07:58 AM
Just a quick whats up to everyone! Haven't been on here in a long time. Don't recognize a lot of the people on here. Guess it's about time to get the 4wheelers out of storage and go ride!!!

Hey Cody!

Did you start drinking?  :o :o :o
2007 F250 Crew Cab 6.0L FX4 w/Tow Command
09 Suzuki King Quad 750 Rockstar 4X4 27" ITP Mud Lites
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Bigscrb15

hahaha no drinking yet... but living on the beach and going on the boat a few times a week is going to make me start soon...
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

foreman1

Never met ,but havent seen you on in a long while .
Welcome back.
NRA BENEFACTOR LIFE

WarRifles.com
Live Free or Die
"When there is no way out - Find a way further in."
Continental E-185

Chillinthemost

Let me know if you guys want to go to "that spot" and ride again. I've been a few times this year and am about do for another trip.
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Anoriginal

We had a good time riding at "that spot". I was just watching the video on the internet the other day.

Git it Rag!
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

Busta Nutt

what? I can't go to the spot?

Chillinthemost

YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Bigscrb15

Well... I am quadless now... I am gonna try to get a new quad soon... Think I might go sport this time.... I watched the video recently online and thinking I could show yall how to ride!!! haha.... I live down in Englewood now so whenever there is a fishing trip lemme know!!!
"When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been, and there you will always long to return."

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com