Planning trip to Durhamtown

Started by flt mech, January 26, 2010, 11:09:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flt mech

Some friends and I are planning a trip to Durhamtown for the first time.  We are looking at the last week in March or the first week in April.  I was wandering what the weather is like that time of year, and any other info on the place is appreciated.

MrFixit

It's great weather at that time. We are going on spring break.

hsi579

I have a group going in may! Went in november and now plan on going atleast once a year!

zman03

I have never been there and would love to go! How can we set this up? I have heard from others that if I liked Croom I would love d-town. Can you guys gimme some definites that this is gonna happen?  I have to expierience this place! I ride a Z400 and love aggressive trail riding. I hope we can make this happen!  please contact me so we can plan this.
Youve gotta pin it to win it!

hsi579

I just bought a z400!  I should know by next week our dates and i'll let you know, but we are going in may

caospop

I have been wanting to go . Please keep me posted. Maybe we can make it an ATV florida group ride. Like old days...
2007 Polaris Sportsman

hsi579

I'll be there May 20-25th. Not sure what size group i'll have yet because of money issues, but I know i'll be there! lol

1diesel1

I will be up there May 26th thru the 31st. Be sure and ask about the night rides when you are there. Its $15 per person but well worth it you go on trails that you can't normally hit with guides that run the place. And they keep it moving at a pretty good clip.

atvlenny88

My wife and I are new at ATV riding and would like to met groups to ride with.  Where is Durhamtown?

1diesel1

Its about an hr outside of Atlanta Ga. Its pretty much Disney world for offroad people. ;D

hsi579

If you have an atv you HAVE  to go to Durhamtown, its well worth the drive!

Thanks for mentioning the night rides, i'll be sure to ask about that! Didn't get to do that last time I went.

speedman8903

05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

1diesel1

They have 5 or 6 mx tracks a flat track a dirt drag strip w/trees and a freestyle area. I don't know exactly how many miles of trails but its upwards of 75 and they are all one way. The cabins are like $75 a night which is a great deal. I am going up for the whole week of memorial day with some friends.

jayman

My group (about 15 of us) will be there April 9-12th.  We have a blast every time we go up.  They now have an UTV area as well as a small flat track (very small). 

The best trails ever, hard packed, come out of a turn and hit a single or maybe a double, then hit some more turns and then some more jumps.  Last time I was there (about a year ago) the trails were suffering some due to the weather and them not able to get out and maintain them.  I have heard that they have them fixed now though.  CANT WAIT just a few more weekends!!!!!!!
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Durhamtown

You guys are GREAT!! If you haven't visited us before...you HAVE to come!! We have specials going on right now!!!

Thanks,
Lauren
Lauren Clifton
Durhamtown Plantation
Assistant Operations/Race Coordinator
706-486-4603
durhamtown.com

jayman

Quote from: Durhamtown on March 21, 2010, 08:14:30 PM
You guys are GREAT!! If you haven't visited us before...you HAVE to come!! We have specials going on right now!!!

Thanks,
Lauren

What specials are you having????? Will they still be in effect for the weekend of April 10th
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Durhamtown

Yes they will be in effect for that date. Right now we are giving $5 gift card /day/rider....ex: you buy 2 day ride for 2 people you get $20 in gift cards valid anywhere on the property!!! You can use them for meals, proshop, gas, etc.


Lauren Clifton
Durhamtown Plantation
Assistant Operations/Race Coordinator
706-486-4603
durhamtown.com

jayman

On the website now looking for the prices since it has been about a year since we were there.  What are the prices for a rv with power per night
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

rambler0122

If you guys have not visted before you will not be disappointed.  We are planning to visit in June and this will be our 5th year going!

Durhamtown

Quote from: jayman on March 21, 2010, 08:25:32 PM
On the website now looking for the prices since it has been about a year since we were there.  What are the prices for a rv with power per night

$25/night for a 30AMP and $30/night for a 50 AMP
Lauren Clifton
Durhamtown Plantation
Assistant Operations/Race Coordinator
706-486-4603
durhamtown.com

jayman

#20
Quote from: Durhamtown on March 21, 2010, 08:41:12 PM
Quote from: jayman on March 21, 2010, 08:25:32 PM
On the website now looking for the prices since it has been about a year since we were there.  What are the prices for a rv with power per night

$25/night for a 30AMP and $30/night for a 50 AMP

Thanks just found it....what age is considered youth

And what are you considering the single tracks (never heard of them there before)
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Durhamtown

#21
9-15 years old. Single tracks are for dirt bikes only. They are really narrow trails.
Lauren Clifton
Durhamtown Plantation
Assistant Operations/Race Coordinator
706-486-4603
durhamtown.com

jayman

Quote from: Durhamtown on March 21, 2010, 08:43:12 PM
9-15 years old

SO what are the single tracks?  The site said there are 14 of them
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

Durhamtown

You responded too quickly!! LOL I edited my last post ;)
Lauren Clifton
Durhamtown Plantation
Assistant Operations/Race Coordinator
706-486-4603
durhamtown.com

MrFixit

We will be leaving on the fourth of April for a fun week of riding till sore.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com