Bartow 2-13-10 Saturday

Started by 01ZX12R, March 10, 2010, 05:51:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

01ZX12R

Whos coming out to race this Saturday @ Bartow?  We had a great turn out for the last race lets do it again.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

jayman

#1
We stayed the weekend there last weekend.  It was points night for bikes and they had a horrible turn out, probably due to the supercross at Daytona as well as bike week in Daytona.  We got some good practice in on Saturday and Sunday on the main track (still hurting today  ??? ).  All of the jumps are do-able for the big quads, track was in good condition.   Those guys are running a tight ship as far as keeping things going.....no down time on the track.  They gave plenty of notice for each practice session.  I will probably come up and watch you guys this Saturday.
2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

RTR_380/450R

RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

01ZX12R

JT

do you happen to have any nerf bars for a Honda 450r?

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

Ride1Rob

If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

KFXracer13

#713  ATP 450R
"The Champ"

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: 01ZX12R on March 11, 2010, 06:21:53 AM
JT

do you happen to have any nerf bars for a Honda 450r?



Yes. I have a set of Moose with Fat Pegs and Heel Guards powdercoated black.
They are in really good shape.
$175
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

250rsith

#7
Is the race still on with all this rain?  :dunno.gif
TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

hondaquad19

i have a set of ac with heel guards

Ride1Rob

They don't race til tomorrow nite so they have all day to prep the track. From what I'm seeing it's supposed to be sunny tomorrow and they have the XCross track where the water runs off pretty well. I'm just gonna call in the am and listen to the message and then call again about 2pm to check for updates.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com