SAND BOX FOUND IN SO GA!!!

Started by sykolincoln, September 17, 2007, 01:11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

flrancher

Anyone been up there recently. Do you still need to call ahead of time? I've never been there but I was thinking of heading up from jax this weekend.

MedicMudder

went up there bout 2 weeks ago was a blast! river was up. good amount of water
was gonna go up Sat but think it gonna b raining:( when u wanna go riding lemme know
I live in St Aug.we can get together go riding!
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

flrancher

Alright cool. I might still head up this weekend to check it out. I don't mind the rain, it makes for good mud :). Do I need to call them before I go or what?

MedicMudder

No call,just show up 10$ a quad its a lot of fun! Might go up at my self,not sure.I will pm my #
so we can talk bout riding.
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

sykolincoln

hey medic, last time I cruised by it looked like they have dug alot more sand up, whats new?
3 wheelers are like parapalegic girls....you know you want to ride it!

www.3wheelerworldforums.com

www.sponsorhouse.com/Members/SOUTHGACUSTOMS

firemanjim

proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

rinconpete

Who's going Saturday? I'd like to go depending on the weather and I have to be back in Jax by 4ish.
Ride every day like its your last!

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
05 GMC w/6inch FABTEC lift sitting on 36in MT's
RRPOA MEMBER

kawikid

This place is awesome just go and trail ride with HORUS and you will have the time of your life then hit the sand!!!!!!!!!

flrancher

If you are going pm me. I'm down to go ridin for a while tomorrow morning.

rinconpete

Wife has nail appt so I can't do anything til probably noon time might just go to regency when she gets home just to get out for a couple of hours
Ride every day like its your last!

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
05 GMC w/6inch FABTEC lift sitting on 36in MT's
RRPOA MEMBER

flrancher


rinconpete

nothing special just a place to goof off and kill a couple of hours to cure the need to rotate tires. It sits on the west side of southside connector. just a vacant const lot with a couple of short trails. Like I said ok to kill some time and only 10 min from me kernan and mccormick
Ride every day like its your last!

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
05 GMC w/6inch FABTEC lift sitting on 36in MT's
RRPOA MEMBER

flrancher

Cool. Well let me know if u go. I've been itching to ride

rinconpete

Ride every day like its your last!

06 RINCON GPSCAPE
05 GMC w/6inch FABTEC lift sitting on 36in MT's
RRPOA MEMBER

mjrngator87

does anyone know if its okay to ride at the sandbox in ga during the week?

kawikid

THE WAY I UNDERSTAND IT IS THAT YOU CAN BUY A YEAR PASS (NOT SURE ON PRICE)AND THEY WILL GIVE YOU A STICKER SO YOU CAN RIDE 7 DAYS A WEEK
. I RODE WITH SOME OF THE OWNERS AT MUDMUCKERS LAST WEEKEND WHAT A GOOD BUNCH OF GUYS JUST BOUGHT SET OF NEW PADDLE TIRES CANT WAIT TO GET TO SANDHILL!!!!!!!!! KAWIKID BRUNSWICK GA

Dubs420

Can anyone tell me how to get to this spot ? I live In jax on baymeadows
wanna go early Sunday morning feb 27 2010

mjrngator87

kawikid, would you happen to have some of the owners phone numbers so i contact them? I would really like to be able to ride at this place as often and whenever i can. thanks

Dubs420


kawikid

I DONT HAVE BUT I CAN CHECK THIS WEEK AND SEE IF I CAN GET NUMBERS 4 U IF I DO I WILL POST THEM 4 U

mjrngator87

Ok thats fine, dont worry about it.

Dubs420

We are headed up again Sunday. !!
Me and a few friends.
Gold Gmc with a few famous stickers on it
should have a few raptors a Polaris and the ol white wolvy
Come say hi.

Dubs420

Rofl. That raptor belongs to my buddy. It's pretty mean.
::)

Mudmedical

Can you post a pic. I was telling my bud about it. How about them crazy guys on the three wheelers. Got pictures of them ?

jafrederick

hello everyone i live on the southside of jax and would like to go to the sandbox can someone give me a number to call or directions
thanks my number is 904 305-1457 always looking for a place to ride in jax