Dirt Farm Riding Mud

Started by powersportz, March 02, 2010, 08:13:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

powersportz

Hey, I would like to invite everyone to come on up and ride our new ten acre mud pit. Tony www.dirtfarmmudbog.com

mjrngator87

that looks really cool...what hours during the week are you allowed to ride?

Dubs420

few pics

Dubs420

And to be honest it's really pricey$ and our ATV's wernt aloud on the MX track
We got bored FAST out there. Just not a whole lot of area to ride. 

j. turtle

Quote from: powersportz on March 02, 2010, 08:13:10 AM
Hey, I would like to invite everyone to come on up and ride our new ten acre mud pit. Tony www.dirtfarmmudbog.com
Me and my buddy's rode at the DirtFarm last week and camped out.  We had a blast.  The owner was extremely nice and knowledgeable.  He even has a parts shop with the daily needs of ATV riders.  It was one of only a few facilities with hot showers and real bathrooms.  We got to ride the motocross track on our four-wheelers as most places don't allow that.  They are having a mud bog March 12-13 and WE WILL BE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

firemanjim

I have been up to the Dirt Farm a few times  and had a blast,mainly went to watch the trucks but was never kickedout of the main "mud" area,everyone had a blast watching us gettin it on.I got so stuck one time in my Grizz that the bulldozer had to come and get me
proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
lookin for members in Jax area

Busta Nutt

that has to be the coolest truck I have ever seen

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com