Hastingsl/207/WaffleTop

Started by 450rutmaker, February 27, 2010, 09:51:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

450rutmaker

I havent been out there in some time was gonna go out tomm which will be sunday the 27th. If anyone wants to come out we should be there around 9-10am.
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

Dubs420

I would like to come. But have never been and need directions. Comeing from I-95m and baymeadows

Dixie Normous

Wish I could...I am hanging out around the house getting ready for mototplex next weekend. Its going to be an awsome weekend of riding and only about an hour and a half down I-10. You guyz have fun today and hit me up if anyone wants to head over there next weekend.
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

MedicMudder

Hey dubs go down 95 south to SR207 head west till u get to Hastings,left at the light in town by a gas station/Fried chicken place.(good place to eat)
head south (left) on that rd till you get to  a rd called Ried PackingHouse rd.Just past a windmill looking thing on the right side of the rd.Take
this rd to the very end it will turn left keep going ,you will see a lot of trucks parked.....stop have fun!!!!!!!!!
Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

birddog76

450 did you make it to hastings, if so how was the riding.
rzr 800 5" SATV Lift, snorked , 31" Laws on ss108"s.

450rutmaker

It was great. We rode for about 4 hrs. Some of the trails were tight for the rzr but we made the best of it. ALOT of NASTY CLAY HOLES. I do believe if we hadnt left we were really close to having stuff break.

07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

birddog76

I would have liked to make it , had my daughter for the weekend . post next ride still havent rode there yet.
rzr 800 5" SATV Lift, snorked , 31" Laws on ss108"s.

pault

I also live in Jacksonville by Kernan and Hickory Creek Blvd. Seen alot of post about Hastings but I have a couple questions. Is a legal place to ride and what does it cost? Also, is it kid friendly or are the trails mostly mud and water. Any information would be great.
Thanks

MedicMudder

Never forget 343.
2004 500 SPM
My son is a United States  Marine. :):) Semper Fidelis.
Proud member of the Mudd Butt Mafia
    VAMPIRES SUCK BLOOD TO LIVE, POLITICIANS DO IT CUZ THE ENJOY IT!!!!!!

Dubs420

 :o can I get the same info. I'm in baymeadows and just know of a few local spots.

450rutmaker

Free
Legal
My boys both ride out there but they have been riding since they were 4 and are 9/11 now. Alot of holes you can go around some times you just hook the rope up to them and help them thru.

THE HOLES ARE DEEP. But  alot of folks ride on 26 stockers out there also.
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

GhostRider90

you guys should head to motoplex this weekend....40 miles on the other side of I-75. There is a few of us going to be down there all weekend. Its a great place to ride and definately kid friendly, my 9 year old tags along and loves it!!! Hit me up if anyone decides to make the trip.
Keith 233-7076

Dixie Normous

Quote from: GhostRider90 on March 04, 2010, 12:46:34 AM
you guys should head to motoplex this weekend....40 miles on the other side of I-75. There is a few of us going to be down there all weekend. Its a great place to ride and definately kid friendly, my 9 year old tags along and loves it!!! Hit me up if anyone decides to make the trip.
Keith 233-7076

sorry...this was my post, didn't realize my son was signed on. Give me a shout.
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

450rutmaker

were heading out there in the morning if anyone wants to ride.
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

Dixie Normous

what time are you heading out there...not sure i can make it but going to try....
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit