Feature event question.

Started by Quad32x, March 03, 2010, 05:30:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quad32x

How many kids in the early teens go to the feature weekends ? My daughter has her bike but now that I no longer have one she dont get to ride much anymore. I was thinking that if there where other girls around her age , shes 17 , that ride at the feature events I might just take her up there and see if she couldnt find some riding buddys.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Chillinthemost

Tim, I'm pretty sure I'll be at the May feature. My oldest daughter is almost 15 and I just got her a z400 but she hasn't ridden it much yet.
  I can promise you that you will have a beer drinking buddy :T
YFZ  FTR B-Open  #12
Chillin Jr. FTR Super Pee A #12

Dixie Normous

okay....2 beer drinking buddies! :T
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

Quad32x

Quote from: Chillinthemost on March 03, 2010, 07:57:13 AM
Tim, I'm pretty sure I'll be at the May feature. My oldest daughter is almost 15 and I just got her a z400 but she hasn't ridden it much yet.
  I can promise you that you will have a beer drinking buddy :T

Sounds good Matt.  :T  I`ll try my best to make that one.  :wink.gif
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Zachtucker

i don't know if theres a girls only class for that age here are the clases
50 4‐6 85 10‐11 LITES B 16‐29 OPEN $ 2 STROKE

50 7‐9 85 12‐15 LITES A VET A $ VET C PIT BIKE

50 OPEN 85 JR MINI MX BEG PLUS 35 QUAD OPEN

65 BEG 85 SPR MINI MX C PLUS 40 MINI QUAD

65 7‐9 150 OPEN MX B PLUS 45 WOMAN

65 10‐11 105‐250F 12‐15 MX A LITES BEG 65 OPEN

Quad32x

She wont be doing any racing. She just wants to ride the trails.
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

Quad,
  My Daughter is 18 right now she is going to be there she has a class project due Monday and cant go untill its done. Ill keep you posted.

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com