Poker Run attendance count and put luck list

Started by flahondafam, February 27, 2010, 11:02:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flahondafam

Just getting ready for the count down to next weekends benefit poker run and pot luck dinner. Lets get the attendance going and what everyone is bringing to the pot luck dinner... Remember pot luck dinner is bring a covered dish to share with everyone.. Hope to see everyone there

Da Bomb Fam (4) baked beans

Dixie Normous

I am coming along with my son. I am going to be running the swamp run and he wants to run the trail run. The problem is...he is 9 and I can't let him go on the trails by himself. Is there going to be time for me to do both runs, so I can be with him as well on his ride?
Also, as far as the pot luck BBQ, what type of items are you looking for people to bring? meat...sides...deserts...let me know.
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

flahondafam

Ive got to get with Paul and see what the plan is for food. As far as the ride goes... You should have time because he runs the kids events before everything else. Im sure that Paul will post on this tread tonight to give you an answer. If this is your first time you will have a great time. The Plex is my families home away from home. We have a rhino and luv the mud

Paul_S

Quote from: Dixie Normous on February 27, 2010, 03:35:44 PM
I am coming along with my son. I am going to be running the swamp run and he wants to run the trail run. The problem is...he is 9 and I can't let him go on the trails by himself. Is there going to be time for me to do both runs, so I can be with him as well on his ride?
Also, as far as the pot luck BBQ, what type of items are you looking for people to bring? meat...sides...deserts...let me know.

Yes sir, we will run them independently so he/you can run both.  ;)

Just simple food, we can also maybe throw a couple of bucks into a pot too if we can sweet talk someone into making a quick run to Madison sat afternoon to get some additional supplies if some of us don't bring anything.

Dixie Normous

Cool...sounds like a plan. This will be the 2nd time at the motoplex, but it will be my first event at the motoplex. We are looking forward to it. I even made a trip to "Gander Mountain" tonight and got myself a pair of waders to get ready for some good water ridin'. I figured the waders would make it easier for me to wanna get in the deeper stuff.
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

Paul_S

Quote from: Dixie Normous on February 27, 2010, 08:02:46 PM
Cool...sounds like a plan. This will be the 2nd time at the motoplex, but it will be my first event at the motoplex. We are looking forward to it. I even made a trip to "Gander Mountain" tonight and got myself a pair of waders to get ready for some good water ridin'. I figured the waders would make it easier for me to wanna get in the deeper stuff.

Definitely a good investment.  ;D

Dixie Normous

ok...we will bring some homemade mac and cheese and a big ole' pot of chili and a few gallons of sweet tea. Paul..we will be at Yellowstone camp grounds up the road camping so we will be there to help out with anything if ya need it. We were going to camp onsite, but the wife has decided to come and enjoy the fun and will be bringing our brand new 1 month old baby boy....so she will need a place to be instead of a tent with him. I'll make sure I find ya when I get there and introduce myself.
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

Paul_S

Quote from: Dixie Normous on February 28, 2010, 07:59:35 AM
ok...we will bring some homemade mac and cheese and a big ole' pot of chili and a few gallons of sweet tea. Paul..we will be at Yellowstone camp grounds up the road camping so we will be there to help out with anything if ya need it. We were going to camp onsite, but the wife has decided to come and enjoy the fun and will be bringing our brand new 1 month old baby boy....so she will need a place to be instead of a tent with him. I'll make sure I find ya when I get there and introduce myself.

Very cool sir. Either way, staying at Yellowstone or the plex, we will be glad to see you.

flahondafam

HMMMMMM wonder who you are going to try to sweet talk????????

SuperCoop

Count us in. SuperCooper +2

I will bring cole slaw and cookies.  I will be making a Sam's club run Thursday, so let me know what we need for the pot luck.

Paul, you can sweet talk Chris since he is bikeless.  ;)


Paul_S

Quote from: SuperCoop on March 01, 2010, 09:48:28 AM
Count us in. SuperCooper +2

I will bring cole slaw and cookies.  I will be making a Sam's club run Thursday, so let me know what we need for the pot luck.

Paul, you can sweet talk Chris since he is bikeless.  ;)


Hi Jennifer, I heard he sold the Raptor  :o :o :o

He can ride bitzh we me on the night rides  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

john450r

Jen if nothing else we can make a run if need be on Saturday afternoon before the poker run.....



I came to Johns shop and my rhino is on the lift.... Tire will not hold air :( front brakes are shot... Hoping we can get it fixed or I will be on the side with Chris.. LOL

Motoplex_Hitman

Sounds like everyone is having the same problems, I have 2 quads out at the moment. We will be there on Friday.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Dixie Normous

 ViO...c'mon get those things fixed! ha ha
09 Camo TRX500 Foreman
2" Perfex Long Travel Lift Kit
HomeDepot Snorkel
28" Outlaws
HMF Utility Exhaust
Dyno Jet Kit

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

We will be there and its going to be weird for me with out my Bud (Mike_8)  :'(

Me,and my 3 kids. Any suggestions on food?

Mudmonkey my not make it due to a school project but she is trying to get it done before the weekend.

  Chris is in full force to get his other bike together.

     I cant wait to get Cooper and Ryder together at the plex this. 
East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

Paul_S

Quote from: BIGWORM3699   ( ECP RACING) on March 02, 2010, 04:52:33 PM
We will be there and its going to be weird for me with out my Bud (Mike_8)  :'(

Me,and my 3 kids. Any suggestions on food?

Mudmonkey my not make it due to a school project but she is trying to get it done before the weekend.

  Chris is in full force to get his other bike together.

     I cant wait to get Cooper and Ryder together at the plex this. 

Yeah Bro, it's going to be kinda odd seeing you guys without Mike.  :(

OPowersports

U Know I am gonna be there!! Wrong way Mike, his wife and daughter possibly Lorenzo and his crew as well..
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

OPowersports

Hey Paul, Mike wants to know if you got his propane tank filled yet?? He thinks he is going to need it!!  rolback1
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Paul_S

Quote from: OPowersports on March 02, 2010, 07:47:36 PM
Hey Paul, Mike wants to know if you got his propane tank filled yet?? He thinks he is going to need it!!  rolback1

LOL, is he gonna finish up the mansion?

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com