someone to do drywall in Salt Springs

Started by Ida_Mann, March 01, 2010, 09:56:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ida_Mann

some of you may know "the cabin" and the Ida Trails, well, the cabin needs some dryall work and I'm looking for someone near the area to get it done,,,simple job just need the drywall put up on the ceiling.  it's a 24X24 foot room with about 1/3 of the room done already,,,no need for mudding it in, just want the boards put up and an old neck injury is not helpful with doing so.

I have pics and can post them here later, but if anybody knows a good person to get this done, please let me know.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Ida_Mann

34 looks and no responses,,,is this forum dead?
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

NYRAPTOR


Ida_Mann

if my neck wasnt hurting so much and my dad wasnt such a perfectionist that it literally took 9 hours to hang 5 pieces,,,,then we would do it ourselves, at this point, my mom just wants it done ;-)
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

mrbones

I need someone to do a privacy fence, replace part of a mobile home roof, and seawall repair and can't find anybody. Oh, and someone to break up a 12x14 concrete slab and haul it away. We just need to stay positive and find the right repair guy.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

z400250

Its too far away or I would give you a price to do it, because of travel time and fuel from Pinellas county I wouldn't be able to do it at a rate thats comparable to someone that is local. good luck try craigslist you can always find people on there!!! but you ussually get what you pay for!!
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]www.tampabayridindirty.com[/url]

OPowersports

Ida, rent a drywall lift and it becomes an easy do it yourself job.
750 King Quad, VDI, M109R injector, HMF swamp series, Custom Front Sheave, 2mm shim, lime green spring, 20 gram rollers, 27" swamplites, Fully Snorkeled.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com