Main Menu

Back

Started by That_Guy, March 01, 2010, 08:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

That_Guy

OK after alot of personal drama in our life, we are back. We will be coming to the PLEX soon. Sorry we have not been around much. It SUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKEEEEEDDDDDDDDDDD. Things are getting better now. We miss all of ya, hope to see you soon.

Paul_S

Holy crap brother, I thought you had been abducted by aliens  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

There is sooooo much cool water in the swamps right now....you and Kat are going to have a blast.

That_Guy

Nicceeee I cant wait to get in there. I gotta figure out whats wrong with the front end of the Zuki though. It pops but only when under stress in 4wd. I already re-torqued the ring gear bolts and put loctite on them. Just too lazy and cold to take it out of the shed to find the problem..lol

dirtslinger

hell yeah! glad to see ya back
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

TLittle

Just want to let everyone know I'm still here too, and should be back in action in time for the mud races in april!!!!
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

Paul_S

Quote from: TLittle on March 04, 2010, 10:49:25 PM
Just want to let everyone know I'm still here too, and should be back in action in time for the mud races in april!!!!

Very pleased to hear that Dave.

What's the latest on Da Brute??

giggles

Glade to see that you all will be back out soon. Can't what to see ya!

TLittle

taken both bikes down to Shawn Monday have his guy get'r'done hope to have em back real soon
2010 Camaro SS
Flowmaster exhaust
Cold air intake
Diablo sport Programmer
BBK Headers
503 HP

New members worst nightmare

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com