GNCC Sunday, who is racing ???

Started by YFZ450-Tampa, February 23, 2010, 08:36:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

YFZ450-Tampa

Well it is that time, the real deal is here for all the XC riders/racers,  there was a lot of talking here wile ago, now who is in for real ???
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

YFZ450-Tampa

oh well, I guess nobody, fortunately, there are a lot of riders from different states coming down, besides the local "pro" Taylor Kiser who I hope can win this opening race as he did last year, finishing 2nd for the season  :T
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

Andy9933

I hope he has been training cause I saw a lot more of borich at the races than kiser. I know kiser has been at croom lately
[url="//www.tampabayridindirty.com"]WWW.TAMPABAYRIDINDIRTY.COM[/url]

YFZ450-Tampa

they have some other spots where they practice besides Croom. unlike years ago, all the "pro-riders" have been training a lot and you can see the results, the last races of last season had the top 5 riders with 30 seconds between them at the end of the races, I'm sure this will be a great race
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

gearhead400

Theres always something that keeps me from racing the gncc opener. first year it was an injury, second year it was my bike, this year its both  ??? Doubt i'll make it out to watch this year either which sucks, but best of luck to everyone that races! Derrick and Richard racing again this year luis?

wheres Randall at? You racing Randall?!
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

YFZ450-Tampa

Quote from: gearhead400 on February 25, 2010, 08:24:47 AM
Theres always something that keeps me from racing the gncc opener. first year it was an injury, second year it was my bike, this year its both  ??? Doubt i'll make it out to watch this year either which sucks, but best of luck to everyone that races! Derrick and Richard racing again this year luis?

wheres Randall at? You racing Randall?!

Yes Kyle, Richard and Dereck are racing, I haven't heard from Randall for a long time, come with us, it would be a very good race
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

mudnuri

Good luck you guys! What class you running, Luis?
Brian Morris
06 YFZ
FTR#108 SENIOR
Don't litter
Respect life
mud-n-ur-i

YFZ450-Tampa

Hey Brian !!! I'm in a bad shape righ now and I haven't been practicing all that much, so there is no racing for me, I will be helping the guys tho, are you coming?
Luis 
                              Quad #29 
                                 XC

atvtrailer

As much as i hate to admit it, i wont be there, transmission went out again in my truck and i got things goin on. hopefully i'll be able to ride again soon. Hope all that go have fun and ride safe.
05 450r #13B

gearhead400

So did anyone get any pic's or video? Race report?
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com