Hi Ladies!

Started by Yamichick, October 18, 2009, 10:49:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yamichick

I'm a newbie here. My name is Shelly from South Florida. I would like to make friends in here and maybe ride together :)
Thank you for the nice forum.
2008 Yamaha Raptor 700R
Dynatek FI Controller,
GYTR Intake, HMF Sport Full Exhaust,
PowerMadd Hand Guards,
BlingStar bumper, UM Nerf Bars.
Pro-Tek air box lidBarker duels

renmus

Hey Shelley.  Welcome aboard.  ;)

Yamichick

Thank you! :) where do you live in FL? just curious :)
2008 Yamaha Raptor 700R
Dynatek FI Controller,
GYTR Intake, HMF Sport Full Exhaust,
PowerMadd Hand Guards,
BlingStar bumper, UM Nerf Bars.
Pro-Tek air box lidBarker duels

renmus

about 2 hours north of you on the coast.

Yamichick

Aw nice, I'm trying to get used to Florida geography since I'm new resident of this state :)
2008 Yamaha Raptor 700R
Dynatek FI Controller,
GYTR Intake, HMF Sport Full Exhaust,
PowerMadd Hand Guards,
BlingStar bumper, UM Nerf Bars.
Pro-Tek air box lidBarker duels

renmus

where did you move from?

crom A zone

hey my name is matt i live south florida also.   always looking for people to ride with.
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

apksh0rty

Anyone from  around Apopka? I need another girl to ride with! :)

bareback

Just moved to Mount Dora would love someone to ride with. I just tried to talk my fiance into going to Big Scrub Sat but he says It will be to cold. He's right but I love to ride and do not want to wait.
MAY THE HORSE BE WITH YOU!

kawiepower

Hi bareback and apkshorty,

I am from nearby Eustis and ride the forest as well.  I have the year pass.  Let me know if you would be interested in riding sometime.
Wanda
FTR Women's
Quad Series Rep

KawiGirl450

I live in Tampa and am always looking for people to ride with.  Anyone ever go to Croom?

kawiepower

I have never been to croom...I do not have the yearly pass and don't think I would use it enough.  I wish they had a weekend pass like the ONF.
Wanda
FTR Women's
Quad Series Rep

~CC~

I am a newbie on here~just wanted to say hello.

yadersnake

ANY 1 FROM MIAMI AREA . RIDE BY HOMESTEAD  8)
YOU CAN CHECK OUT MY VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE NICOYAS RIDING DIRTY . THIS IS HOW WE DO IT ON THE SOUTH MIAMI AREA

nsurance

I just read a post from over a year ago from kawie. I am sorry I did not see it when I was in Mt Dora. It would have been great to ride when I was there. I hope we can plan a ride even though I am in Port saint Lucie. I was looking at mudmuckers for memorial day, anyone going? I am hoping to set up a vendor spot to offer atv insurance among everything else you may need regarding insurance. The insurance is pretty good and it includes liability, uninsured motorist, accessory and trailer coverage. If anything gets damaged when you ride I can replace it with brand new gear. I am pretty excited about it. Oh, and I can also get medical coverage!!!

I_N_3

I plan on being at Mudmuckers in May.

See the group ride section.
KiNG QuAD 750

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com