dam right ridiculous! Chopper ATC

Started by quads_only, January 28, 2010, 10:48:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

quads_only

#25
ok! gettin pretty close now.  Had to add my beverage balancer on the bars. not sure if I still want ape hangers.



I only did the 3 fins in the middle of the motor but its a good accent



also picked up a new helmet for slow speed all terrain chopper riding .haha



as she sets now.

[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

shogun323

Whoa.... how did I miss this thread? That is badazz!!!
"An armed society is a polite society." ~Robert A. Heinlein

Baileygunns


Chevy1500z71

looks cool, what are you going to use it for, cruising around mud evens like ryc, l-cross, ect?

asmart82

He's going to use it to pick up hot babes.... of course!

quads_only

#30
Quote from: Chevy1500z71 on February 12, 2010, 10:26:59 AM
looks cool, what are you going to use it for, cruising around mud evens like ryc, l-cross, ect?

yea, that was kind of the idea.  might be seeing some of you. when I'm not airing out my quad at a show. 8)  oh, and HOT BABES be ready.
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

quads_only

#31
well, I figured out why this wheeler didnt run.  clogged fuel petcock. new carb helped out too!  the petcock was rock solid full of crud nothing could pass. put it all together and it fired up with the first pull. The feeling was so awesome that I finally could ride this All Terrain chopper!  Heres a few more pics and a short vid.  This project was so cool that I think we may build another for my brother maybe a longer rake or something a little different like the seat cut down low where you basically sit between the two rear tires. I've got a few ideas up my sleve.  this has to be the coolest honda atc185s.   let me here some other ideas.  If you want to build one and have any questions about mine contact me. I would be happy to help!





[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Baileygunns

Can you get a decal made and name that thing "Bad Larry"?

That thing is for sure one Bad Larry...

quads_only

[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

mrbones

I am speechless. That thing is just plain kick ass. Awesome job.
Riding Old Reliable --> The Honda Recon

patches206

That is an outstanding machine, great job, watch out Orange County Choppers there is a new kid on the block and he has talent. :ThumbsUp.gif
(AKA) Ayatollah Patches
Quad32Ex-lax has a mangina!
Quad32Ex-lax worse nightmare
Quad32Ex-laxblows!
Quad32Ex-lax likes men!
Quad32Ex-lax likes Sheep!

quads_only

thanks for the compliments guys!  took it out this weekend and damn! is this the coolest or what. everyone seems to love it.  and I love the attention. >:D
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

quads_only

well have a small update, had to do the jockey shifter. this 3 wheeled menace was begging for it and I had to oblige!   what do you think?  Still waiting on my ape hangers.





[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

quad-14

looks sweet..... but i think that u should paint the grab bar!
Know Saftey...No Pain
No Saftey...Know Pain

quads_only

changed up the tank. It really looks good now.
[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com