Creek Bottoms in Doles, GA

Started by ganny76, February 19, 2010, 11:11:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ganny76

Anybody going to Creek Bottoms in Doles, GA this weekend?  Going to be a blast.  Only $25 per head for Saturday and Sunday.  I hear they have tons of Mud. 

AintSkeered

Wish I was going. The place is an extreme blast for mudding. But, that water is very cold up there right now, so bring your waders. It's pretty far off the beaten path, if you're a city slicker trying to find it. If it's a special event weekend, there's lots of good food and very large crowd, too. I go twice a year, we have a second home about one hour west of there. If like muddin AND good long trails, also try Southern Ridge ATV Park(a few hours west).
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Keeter

Quote from: AintSkeered on February 19, 2010, 03:17:59 PM
Wish I was going. The place is an extreme blast for mudding. But, that water is very cold up there right now, so bring your waders. It's pretty far off the beaten path, if you're a city slicker trying to find it. If it's a special event weekend, there's lots of good food and very large crowd, too. I go twice a year, we have a second home about one hour west of there. If like muddin AND good long trails, also try Southern Ridge ATV Park(a few hours west).

AND your too old anyways.!!!
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

AintSkeered

At least I ain't skeered o no turkey buzzards.
2015 Can-Am Outlander XT-P by Perry Performance Group

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com