Free Open Ride Day For Mini's On Private TT & MX Track- New Date 2/21

Started by Fast66071, February 04, 2010, 01:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fast66071

 We will be having an open ride day for mini quads on Saturday, 2/13. It is open for all mini's from experienced kids on built mini's to kids who are totally new to riding. SMALL dirt bikes are ok too. It's a good way for the kids to get some seat time, ride with other kids, and just have fun. It is free - there is NO cost or fees to ride, but if you are interested in coming, you will need to PM me for details and to make arrangements.

The track is in the Ocala area and was built for my friends 5 yr old son to practice on. It's actually two tracks- a TT and an MX that can be run seperately or together, or it has several optional lanes so you can run several combinations of both. The TT track is a true hard pack red clay TT track, and the MX track has hard pack clay sections, sand/clay mix sections, and straight sand sections. It features big & small tables, big & small doubles, bowl turns, rollers, woops, off cambers, etc. It's a very cool track, and was specifically built to be mini friendly.
Click on the picture for a slideshow of the track:

Thanks
RD


jayman

2006 RTR Performance LTR450 #15- Mine
2008 RTR Performance TRX450R #42- Sons
2008 Poooolaris RZR #64- Wifes

www.centralfllistings.com

41bobbysdad

Are you going to line em up RD?  I guess we need to get that gate built quicker than I thought lol.
2009  Thunderbowl Speedway P.W. quad b TT and FT CHAMP



[url="http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41"]http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41[/url]         [url="http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx"]http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx[/url]

Fast66071

Yeah, Im good at that  ;D
hurry up with them starting gates so I can relax haha

Gulley421

Hey Rick
   How have you been. Its good to hear from you again. I would love to bring my son Eric to ride on 02/13. He has been chomping at the bit to ride. I would love to get him on some clay before he starts back FT racing. He has his 90cc quad and he wants to start racing his ttr50. This will be a great opportunity.

                                       Thank you very much
                                                      Scott Gulley #421
                                                        cell# 813-924-7593
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

Fast66071


Sandbagger11

07 Maxium TT Vet champ

Fast66071

What up John. I been ok.
Yeah track is cool. Wait til ya see phase 2.... ;)

Gulley421

 Thanks, I told my son and he really excited about riding the track. It looks awsome. Just need directions and time, PM me whenever you get a chance. Thanks again
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

01ZX12R

We will be there. There will be 6-8 of us coming out for sum good ol needed practice.
K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

41bobbysdad

R D are you going to find out what time the gates will open?  You are going to have to line em up there is now way I can have gates done by Saturday!  I think there might be quite a few show up.  If Lil Shane comes I know of six.
2009  Thunderbowl Speedway P.W. quad b TT and FT CHAMP



[url="http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41"]http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41[/url]         [url="http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx"]http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx[/url]

Fast66071

I would say noon - 1 oclock. They can come at whatever time. we will be out there all afternoon.
6 Sounds good. I have heard of several coming from down south. Watch out bbecause Ricky will be there on his LT50!haha
Don't worry about gates. I'll line them up if they want to race. You can work the lights haha


psycomicro

This is to notify all racers that R.J. Ellis is no longer associated with the ThunderBowl Speedway.
All questions and iquires are now to be directed to Linda McCormack.  I can be contacted at e-mail;  brokenbone2009@live.com  I look forward to providing a great track and racing experience for all.  You may also contact me at 352-789-8736 with any questions.  Also I would like to know if anyone is interested in possibly having TT practice at the track.  Feel free to contact me at anytime.

Thank you
Linda McCormack
TBSpeedway

Fast66071

Look here lady, dont post your crap in my thread. This is for kids that want to go ride at a safe place that is specifically for kids.

Go post about your white trash bar and raggedy azz washed out track in your own section or in the SDTA section. Maybe somebody cares over there. Nobody here gives two sh!ts.

Rick Dugan

psycomicro

Rick,
I applogize if I was wrong in posting information on you site.  You do not have to be rude, you don't even know me.  I have done nothing to you or yours maybe you should get to know us before you judge.
Linda

Fast66071

Here's some pics we took of the 5 yr old "track owner" practicing on Sunday. Click the picture for the slideshow.




greenmachine

Thats one lucky young man there. Nice Track.
We wont be able to make this one, but look forward to another try if you decide to do it again.

250rsith

TRX 250R - #25 (sold)
LT-R450 - #25

Fast66071

We'll do it again this coming Sunday. Last Fridays rain made things muddy so we called it off.

Gulley421

 All I can say is WOW! What a nice track. Thank you again to the track owner. :ThumbsUp.gif
*2009 SDTA Pro/Am Champion*

Scott Gulley Customs
Wicked Scare Productions Inc.
Outpost Cycles

Fast66071

The track owner is 5. Just bring him lollipops haha

I'm glad your boy got to ride.