TCR's FLORDA CRACKER FEST 2010

Started by TripleCanopyRanch, January 17, 2010, 11:10:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TripleCanopyRanch

Triple Canopy Ranch has a lot going on February 19th - 21st so don't miss it
Please join us for open mud pits, trails, atv races, camping, airboat racing, gator tail cook-off competition, swap shop, live entertainment and last but not least Ms. Florida Cracker Contest Saturday night. Wow! What a fun filled weekend and doing it Florida Cracker Style! For more info go to www.triplecanopyranch.com or email me at info@triplecanopyranch.com

We just realized our Rules never updated but will be soon we do allow Quads! ;D

deezull

Do you allow Beads to be thrown around at these events?  :)

Mudneck

Only if you buy them from the Mudneck booth  ;) Hell last event I got thrown a set of stress titties from the TCR girls on top of a buggie :)
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

Keeter

Quote from: Mudneck on January 20, 2010, 06:59:31 PM
Only if you buy them from the Mudneck booth  ;) Hell last event I got thrown a set of stress titties from the TCR girls on top of a buggie :)
Fag!
2019 Can Am 850 XMR

EIGER-MUDDER

THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

Mudneck

Quote from: Keeter on January 20, 2010, 07:16:28 PM
Quote from: Mudneck on January 20, 2010, 06:59:31 PM
Only if you buy them from the Mudneck booth  ;) Hell last event I got thrown a set of stress titties from the TCR girls on top of a buggie :)
Fag!

Are you i-phoning yourself again?
[url="http://mudneck.com/home.html"]http://mudneck.com/home.html[/url]

deezull

So they do allow Nudity? I just dont want it to be like the rules at Muddi Gras event in Kennasville where they dont allow nudity.. I need the drive to be worth it  8)

Baileygunns

^^^^ That's awesome!!!...


I ain't going unless I see TITTIES!!!

TripleCanopyRanch

Quote from: deezull on January 21, 2010, 09:08:48 AM
So they do allow Nudity? I just dont want it to be like the rules at Muddi Gras event in Kennasville where they dont allow nudity.. I need the drive to be worth it  8)

YES Beads are encouraged! lol

Don't forget TCR has the only "Party After Dark" area with Bob Fire, Ms. Florida Cracker Compitition we are up to $600 to winners and live entertainment . Don't forget about the ATV Races Sunday 110% payouts visit www.triplecanopyranch.com for pre-registration

EIGER-MUDDER

can we registration when we get there for the atv races
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

crom A zone

eigger mudder show jrpro how to race this time    either way both are on team wtf? so its all
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

EIGER-MUDDER

hey matt  i had jrpro  he just got lucky  but ur right  wtf team will be winning  this one too
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

TripleCanopyRanch

Quote from: EIGER-MUDDER on January 21, 2010, 06:34:50 PM
can we registration when we get there for the atv races
Yes you can register at the event we just want as many to pre-register because if we have too many we need to break up the classes for better winnings

crom A zone

i no u got it mike    pretty soon i will be back in racing agian
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

EIGER-MUDDER

hope to see jrpro  out there racing too  at tcr   ill be racing with a grizzly

p.s   keep the events coming not to many places to ride anymore.
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

renmus

Triple Canopy should post the flyer up here.  And add the website to the profile.   ::)

renmus

We were out on the property today.  The course for the ATV event on Sunday the 21st is great!  Trails cutting was still going on.

dannyboy

Ill be at my camp bright and early friday morning.  got a pretty good party crew comin, if you see my green rhino with the radiator on the roll cage stop for a jello shot or beer bong
07 RHINO, submarine snorkels, douglas rattlesnakes, 28 Zillas, LRD torc, uni filter, hunterworks cdi, hl 2" lift, hl radiator on the role cage, brp gages.
03 400EX to much to list.

EIGER-MUDDER

hey danny  ill look for u  im on a green grizzly on 30'mudzilla   
THE DEEPER I GO THE MORE SHE LIKE'S IT


suzuki eiger
08 grizzly 700  6' lift with 30''shoes

dannyboy

sounds good ill be with a red 400ex and a red ranger crew
07 RHINO, submarine snorkels, douglas rattlesnakes, 28 Zillas, LRD torc, uni filter, hunterworks cdi, hl 2" lift, hl radiator on the role cage, brp gages.
03 400EX to much to list.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com