WOW....DAT SUXZ

Started by speedman8903, May 10, 2005, 04:18:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

speedman8903

Tru Love can be found..cherish it...
Body: Daniel and Jasmine are sitting alone in the park one night....

Daniel: I guess we are the left overs in this world

Jasmine: I think so... All of my friends have boyfriends and we are only the 2 persons left in this world without any special person in our lives

Daniel: Yup I don't know what to do

Jasmine: I know! We'll play a game

Daniel: What game?

Jasmine: i'll be your girl friend for 30 days and you will be my boy friend

Daniel: That's a great plan in fact i don't have nothing to do much this following weeks...

DAY 1:

They watch their first movie and they both touched in a romantic film

DAY 4:

They went to the beach and have a picnic...Daniel and Jasmine have their quality time together

DAY 12:

Daniel invited Jasmine to a circus and they ride on a Horror House....Jasmine was scared and she touched Daniel's hand but she touched someone else's hand and they both laughed...

DAY 15:

They saw a fortune teller down the road and they asked for their future advice and the fortune teller said: "My darling, Please don't waste the time of your life... SPend the rest of your time together happily" Then tears flow out from the teller's eyes

DAY 20:

Jasmine invited Daniel to go to the hill and they saw a meteor...Jasmine mumbled something

DAY 28:

They sat on the bus and because of a bumby road Jasmine gave her first kiss to Daniel by accident

DAY 29:

11:37pm

Jasmine and Daniel sat in the park where they first decided to play this game...

Daniel: I'm tired Jasmine...Do you want any drinks? I'll buy you one.. I'll just go down the road

Jasmine: Apple Juice that's all

Daniel: Wait for me....

20mins later... a stranger approached Jasmine

Stranger: Are you a friend of Daniel?

Jasmine: Why yes? What happened?

Stranger: A reckless drunken driver ran over Daniel and he is critical in the hospital

11:57pm

The doctor went out of the emergency room and he handed out an apple juice and a letter

Doctor: We found this in daniel's pocket

Jasmine reads the letter and it says:

Jasmine, This past few days, i realized you are a really cute girl and i am really falling for you..Your cherish smile your everything when we played this game..... Before this game would end...I wouldlike you to be my girl friend for the rest of my life.... I love you Jasmine....

Jasmine crumples the paper and shouted:

"Daniel ! i don't want you to die... I love you...Remember that night when we saw a meteor, I mumbled something... I mumbled that I wish we would be together forever and never end this game. Please don't leave me Daniel.... I love you! You cannot do this to me!"

Then the clock strikes 12

Daniel's heart stop pumping

THEN IT WAS THE 30TH DAY........

*************************************************

Always love your loved ones and show them how you feel before it is too late... You will never know when they will be gone from your embrace... If you were given a time to bestow petals of everlasting compassion and love to your loved ones? Today is the day.... Love them while they are still here...
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

Qdawg76

05 ATP 330
08 Polaris RZR 800
06 Predator 90
07 Polaris Outlaw 525

TurboBanshee_kid

I cryed [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif] [smiley=Cry.gif]
New to the Engine 421cc Cheetah Cubs that are fully race ported, Hot Rods 4mm Stroker Crank, Ricky Stator fly wheel and 200watt stator also timing plate is at +5, NOSS Head with 17cc domes, V force 3 reeds and 36mm MIKUNI Flat Slide carbs

jbbj220

I turned and told my wife "Ilove You".
you don't stop rideing because you get old, you get old because you stop rideing

speedman8903

ahhhh dats sweet. but its tru.
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

Chuck_Norris

so very true. life is short. Make the right choices in life and preserve the Future

SkyHighT100

#6
Always live every day to it's fullest. Love your special someone like it is the last day you will see them (you never know, it could be). If you get in a fight, resolve it ASAP (never fall asleep angry at each other). Hold your loved one and do not stop telling them how much you love them and what they do that drives you to love them more. If something bad ever happend to my man or myself, at least I would know that the last thing I said to him was "I love you" and the last thing I did to him was give him a huge hug and a kiss on the cheek.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

speedman8903

yea dats tru wut SkyHighT100 said.
05 brute sold

08 brute
10' CATVOS lift
29.5 w/itp ss212 all blk
mimb snorkles
epi clutch kit
rilla rad relocated
and much more!!!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com