Super Bowl????

Started by digginfool, February 07, 2010, 10:19:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

digginfool

That was about the lamest 'Super Bowl" I've ever seen.  If I were a conspiracy theorist I would say the Colts gave that game to the Saints.  Peyton all but said he wanted the Saints to win.  The performance by the Colts all but guaranteed a Saints win.   >:(
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

Turboderf

yea baby way to go saints

gearhead400

called it, should of put money on it! I thought it was a pretty good game.
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

Anoriginal

I didn't even know who was playing in it until last night.

I'm just not a spectator I guess.  ;D
One of the penalties for refusing to participte in politics is that you end up being governed by your inferiors. ~ Plato

Contrary to popular belief, nobody owes you anything.

TNTaylor

Manning may have blown that 5 yr, $22M/yr with a $50M signing bonus contract he and his agent have been negotiating for.  The Saints deserved to win that game.  Manning came in with his game face but went out as a major disappointment.  Actually, it wasn't just him, the Colts got caught scratching their asses a couple of times. The tailgating and events before, during and after the game were outstanding.
2006 Suzuki Vinson Camo
2007 Raptor 700

miker

It was over pretty quick, that was good.

gery350

i thought it was a great game. i was rooting for the saints. payton manning only gave them 7 of the 31. they earned that championship. the performance of the saints gauranteed a win.
hey this is klutchbuster350, me and rl400*mostly rl400* made my dad this sig. now lets see how long it takes him to notice lol
hey while im here...........klutchbuster rules!!!!!!
[url="http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif"]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y235/klutchbuster350/gery350_3.gif[/url]

digginfool

I wasn't for either team.  I expected more from Manning and the Colts, though. 
"Peace is that brief glorious moment in history when everybody stands around reloading". --Thomas Jefferson

"When plunder becomes a way of life for a group of men living together in society, they create for themselves ... a legal system that authorizes it and a moral code that glorifies it."

yfz122

I thought it was an alright game. The trophy is back with the NFC where it belongs. ;)
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com