Group ride at Hard Rock  5/21/05

Started by LostCause, May 10, 2005, 04:12:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LostCause

Want to get a ride together at Hard Rock on Sat the 21st.  Anyone up for it.  The good thing about Hard Rock is that you have several tracks that you can ride.  
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

lawn_man mx

that  sounds  good  never been there   how far  is it from  wpb  do they have overnite  camping  may have to pich a tent  the night before.
05 yfz houser hiper  elka rpm alba   03 cr125   05 f350 fx4     braaauuuupppp !!!!  ftr +30B #58


LostCause

Go to www.hardrockmx.com and you can get all the info on directions.  They are located just n of Ocala.  
They do have a race that evening.  i sent them a message to find out if we will get to ride the main track that day.  If not we may need to go to another track.  Let you know when I get a reply.

As far as camping you should be able to but they may charge you for 2 gate fees one for Fri and one for Sat.  I'll find out about that also.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

53yfz450

i want to go but my collar bone is broken. :(
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Ride1Rob

Hmmmm, I've done some calling around and there are a few guys from Sand Mountain that said they're going, 4-5 guys from the Speed ride this past w/e that say they're going, and who knows how many of those guys are bringing friends. But who knows... There are quite a bit of peeps that say they'll go and don't. One thing for sure though, those guys on that Speed ride this w/e Love to ride so I'm more than sure they'll be there if they say it.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

jjake

can you bring more than one , a quad and a bike and ride them both, do you have to pay twice if you ride 2 , never been there but it sounds good

felix_z-4

QuoteHmmmm, I've done some calling around and there are a few guys from Sand Mountain that said they're going, 4-5 guys from the Speed ride this past w/e that say they're going, and who knows how many of those guys are bringing friends. But who knows... There are quite a bit of peeps that say they'll go and don't. One thing for sure though, those guys on that Speed ride this w/e Love to ride so I'm more than sure they'll be there if they say it.
you talking bout me??

Ride1Rob

Quoteyou talking bout me??


 [smiley=Approve.gif]Fa Sho!!!
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

01ZX12R

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

dreth

im jealous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i will be working on quads , getting them ready for vacation so i cant make it >:( yall have fun and think of me as your air born ;D

T2

I might be thinking about going, have to check my calander, and funds, going with Dreth that week on vacation, will see.
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

blindkaeta

Alright, you talked me in to it.  I'll be there.   ;D

Holeshot36

Whats the different tracks they have their and which one will they be using to race on?

LostCause

#14
Sat night they have a race on the main track.  They use about 3/4 of the track for the night race.  We can ride all tracks during the day. All of the main track untill 4:00.  The Sand MX track, the intermediate track, The GP track.  This one is a blast.  Up and down, 20 ft wide not a lot of jumps. and the HS track.

So come on out and have a good time.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

LostCause

#15
I just got finished talking to Hard Rock.

The gates should be opening at 9:30am on Sat.

jjake--  Asked them about the bike and Quad.  Said that you will be able to ride both.  The fee is per rider.(not per bike)

I'm looking forward to this one.  Ready to meet yall and ride out.  Been 3 weeks since I have road and I am Jonesin.

When everyone gets there turn left into the parking area.  Look for my trailer.  Black work and Play with Turning Wheel RV on the side.  Plan on hittin one of the smaller tracks first for warm up.  Leave out from the pits at 10:15.  Sound good to everyone?
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

Ida_Mann

I'll try to make it out there,,,if anything else to say hi.

If I make it I'll be staying in Salt Springs, so it aint that far away.

Id@
Id@ M@nn

www.facebook.com/IdaShotMe
'99 Honda 400EX ATP'd (quietly making noise)
'02 Honda Foreman Rubicon
'00 Honda TRX90
8 X 20 Enclosed hauler/camper
"Show me a smooth operation and I'll show you someone who is hiding mistakes, real boats rock."

Holeshot36


Ride1Rob

Definitely lookin forward to this! We're heading up to meet w/ you in Leesburgh LostCause so don't leave us.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

310R_Dude

OK, this will be awesome. A bunch of quads at Hard Rock.

We rode there today. We had about 15 or so. Are all you guys/girls really making it out OR if I go again will it be lonely. LOL

Anyways, hope to meet some new peeps to ride with.

Take care all,
Dano

P.S.
I do have a 310 stroked "r" but now I ride a YFZ 4'fitty.
I am too lazy to create new profile, hehe.
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

LostCause

#20
I will be there.  For Sure!!!!  

Hey Rob.  Leaving Leesburg at 8:30 sharp.

How far are you from I-75?  It might be easier for us to meet in Wildwood.

310R--  I heard that those guys were flyin today.  Most all the Quads were hittin the Tower...............
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

310R_Dude

Darnit, you had to bring that tower jump up huh? LOL
Obviously I did not hit it but yeah... a bunch of 'em were.

One guy wasn't just hitting it, it was like when a bike does it.
Allllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the way with the frontend down. Schweeeeet

I can't wait now to go back next Saturday. Meet up with all of
you.

Work will be just dragging by all week now. The YFZ is all ready
to go... BLAAAAAAUGH  Hehe

Lata's
Dano
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

Ride1Rob

QuoteI will be there.  For Sure!!!!  

Hey Rob.  Leaving Leesburg at 8:30 sharp.

How far are you from I-75?  It might be easier for us to meet in Wildwood.

310R--  I heard that those guys were flyin today.  Most all the Quads were hittin the Tower...............

75 will be waayyyy out of the way for me. I'd have to go across I-4 to Tampa. Only live 5mins from 27 so I'll head north. Should be more guys that we may be coming out w/ so we'll see I guess??
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

LostCause

Ok Rob
Just beep me and I will give you directions to my house.  Then we will ride out.
We have the ability to control our future.

www.SSQSA.net

Thanks to our sponsors: Walsh Racecraft, X-Tream Clean, Ripixx, Goon with Style, Pit Posse, Amsoil, Equalibryum, Crown Wear, Answer, MSR, AXO, Slackercross, UFO, MXRESULTZ

dreth


Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com