Main Menu

Radiator kit

Started by MuddHogg, January 26, 2010, 04:12:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MuddHogg

I'm looking to get a radiator relocation kit for my rincon.Has any one heard of the wild boar kit. It's like a $190. Or should I go with the gorrila kit @ $235. Any info would be nice thanks.
"Ridin dirty!"
07 Rincon
27" Bi and Tri Mudd machines
HMF Utility exhaust
HMf optimizer
2" extreme lift
Custom Snork
3000llb Rt Warn
Tamarack cargo box

05 300 trx
curtis sparks racing exhaust and jetkit
removed airbox with K&N and outerwear
high end sprockets

Cecil

Quote from: MuddHogg on January 26, 2010, 04:12:13 AM
I'm looking to get a radiator relocation kit for my rincon.Has any one heard of the wild boar kit. It's like a $190. Or should I go with the gorrila kit @ $235. Any info would be nice thanks.

Same here.... met the guys from Wild Boar at Red Creek Off-Road, seemed like a good group of folks.... looking at picking up 2 kits, 1 for my Polaris Sportsman, the other for my Grizzly.

Anyone here have any first hand experience with Wild Boar's products?