ATV's Most Wanted Hot Girls....that ride

Started by Paul_S, January 26, 2010, 03:16:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

Hmmmmm. I was approached by the Susan Parker, the owner of www.atvmostwanted.com they are a group of girls that ride atv's. They were going to see if they could fit us into their schedule to come out for the endurance race.

I don't want you guys getting distracted....so what do you think?

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

Paul_S


Quad32x

No , you dont have to be a doctor to cure it. Any one of these girls could take care of the problem.  ;)
Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32


stag4

sounds good to me! my girlfriends gnna be pretty pissed shes not coming now  ;) haha

dirtslinger

Quote from: Quad32x on January 26, 2010, 03:45:15 PM
I think I have Morningwood.  >:D

You mean Gtnwood?

And yes. bring awn the chicks!!
Josh Rogers
#70
10-11 Sponsors:
MotoOption Clothing
Rocky Mountain Roastery
EVS Sports
Steel MX
ODI Grips

Shawn

Heck yea............my wife will be there with 6 gigs of camera space! Sorry fellas, no pics of yall riding this time :D
Sponsored by
OUT OF CONTROL POWERSPORTS located in
St. Lucie County
772-429-0206

gtnwood

Quote from: dirtslinger on January 26, 2010, 11:52:49 PM
Quote from: Quad32x on January 26, 2010, 03:45:15 PM
I think I have Morningwood.  >:D

You mean Gtnwood?

And yes. bring awn the chicks!!
Nope, no matter what he tells people, he aint never had me >:D
'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

gtnwood

'Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and
rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition
that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.'
(From a Texas A&M student)
2005 Kodiak 450, 26" 589s