Water everywhere

Started by Motoplex_Hitman, January 20, 2010, 12:49:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Motoplex_Hitman

Was out at the plex today and it is loaded with water. So all you ute's with snorkels this weekend is the time to go. The pond is deep & so are the creeks. Even spots on the one way trail is flooded. Great riding, I'm going. See ya there. ;D
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

450rutmaker

sounds fun. Its 100 miles one way for me to come out so I can only make it on feature weekends wish I could come more.
07 Renegade 800 32 Silverbacks

Motoplex_Hitman

Hope to see you next feature then. Hopefully the water will stay up for awhile.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Paul_S

Bill is right, at the plex now there is TONS of water to play in.

We still have a bunch of dry trails for the sport and dirt bikes too.

February feature is going to be a good one.

hefty brute

Paul,
Hope to be there this saturday and check it out. Weather is supposed to be super.
Had a blast the other day!

trx#9

I drove down interstate 10 today wow what a storm, im sure you need a boat now. ;)
"A SPECIAL THANKS TO MY SPONSORS"
Big Knob racing!, NewMembers Mom!
Sacks Gloryhole at the Little Bar!
Qawd32 Colon massage inc.!
Fuzzy Pickle race team!

Motoplex_Hitman

With all this rain I'm sure it will be a blast. I'm heading over there this weekend.
TEAM MOTOPLEX FREAKY FLYERS

Mik__808

Let me know i want to come out there Sunday

Paul_S

We had a massive amount of water.

Main track closed.

Little track open.

We will have tons of dry trails and a lot of wet trails.

oldest

paul how is the water  are there enought dry trails for the 6 hour race and how long is it to be

Paul_S

Quote from: oldest on January 28, 2010, 12:29:20 PM
paul how is the water  are there enought dry trails for the 6 hour race and how long is it to be

Yes sir, tons of dry trails, linking them together has been a logistical challenge, but we now have a dry full length course. It won't be too much shorter than the last race.

Your custom content or HTML goes here