DIXIE HOLLAND PLACE

Started by FORDFANZ, January 07, 2010, 03:00:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FORDFANZ

 DIXIE HOLLANDS PLACE
Gainesville, FL
There are 500 acres with muddin' holes and trails. There is overnight camping, RV parking and bathrooms. The best time to come is when it lightly rains or during the summer. There is overnight camping and bathrooms.


SAW  THIS ON  DIRT  WHEELS  ANYONE  BEEN  THERE  ?????
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eldiablo64

yeah but its not in Gainesville its out by the nuke plant in Crystal River    read the directions
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

FORDFANZ

YA  I READ  THEM  was just  wondering  how  it  is  out  there  !
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.J.

How do you get their from palatka?
2001 Yamaha Wolverine 350 4x4


26"Bear Claws
ITP C series wheels

BIG GUNexhaust

41bobbysdad

I have lived in Crystal River for a while never heard of it must be a secret spot!
2009  Thunderbowl Speedway P.W. quad b TT and FT CHAMP



[url="http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41"]http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41[/url]         [url="http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx"]http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx[/url]

eldiablo64

i never been there either all I know is you turn down powerline road which is the road from U.S 19 to the power plant and i heard any open gate on your left is where you can park.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

41bobbysdad

I have been driving down that road for 20 years.  Dixie does own a bunch of land but it is not open to public at all.  I have never even seen anyone riding around there.  I would not trust that info very much.  Or even at all!
2009  Thunderbowl Speedway P.W. quad b TT and FT CHAMP



[url="http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41"]http://www.mxresultz.com/bobby41[/url]         [url="http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx"]http://atv.loopd.com/Members/Bobby41/Home.aspx[/url]

eldiablo64

yeah I grew up in that area AND CAN'T IMAGINE HIM LETTING ANYONE RIDE ON HIS PROPERTY.
TAKE IT OUT AND PLAY WITH IT     AT THE  [url="//floridamotoplex.com"]FLORIDAMOTOPLEX.com[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com