Just puttin it out there....

Started by SkyHighT100, January 15, 2010, 08:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SkyHighT100

I know I havent posted nearly as much as I used to, but I have a bit of an announcement to make :D I've been at Deland Motorsports for the last 3 years. As of yesterday I've been promoted to parts manager. I wish it was under different cirumstances, but I'm geared up and ready to embrace the roll. I just wanted to pass the word along and let everyone here know that if there's any parts you need for your quads or dirtbikes to call me up and let me know. I want to start my new roll with a bang and am trying to get an ATVFlorida discount setup for any local customers. Figured I would put the word out to test the waters and see what happens. I'm also in charge of shipping so if you aren't in driving distance I can ship parts to you. Hopefully I'm not crossing any advertising lines or anything. I was just super excited and wanting to help everyone else out at the same time.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

renmus

Regardless of circumstances, Good For You! 

buythisatvstuff

"Our government is too big, and it spends too much".......Ronald Reagan

Anything resulting in more government control is unacceptable.

Looking forward to change...........in 2010 and then in 2012 !

SkyHighT100

Thank you!! I'm trying to use my promotion not only to benefit the company, but everyone here. Upper management wont approve an accross the board discount without your support. The more business I can drum up = the more of a discount I can give my fellow ATVFlorida members. With ATV sales falling faster then stocks, I'm trying to do all I can to not only help the business, but the customers too. I consider everyone on this site my friend - even if I've been MIA for some time. If there's anything you need I'll do my best to make it happen.
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

01ZX12R

Congrats Ashley...

Well I know first hand that Deland Motorsports has great parts, service, and sales. I have been dealing with them for a # of years now. They always do their best to get you what you need when you need it. No mater what make or model quad or bike you own they can get you the part you need.

Did we lose Mr C ?

Wayne

K&K Motorsports 
Full Spectrum Racing
06' YFZ450  #12
08' KFX450  #21
08' LTR450   #132

SkyHighT100

Yes, unfortunately Mr C is no longer with the company - that's the part that makes the promotion hard to take. But I know I can do it :D
The true measure of a man is how high he bounces after hitting the bottom

Proud owner of an '06 LTR and a '00 300EX... both have too many mods to list :)

[url="http://www.myspace.com/humrz28"]http://www.myspace.com/humrz28[/url]

NYRAPTOR

very cool. i have a wish list for my raptor!

caospop

Congratulations on your promotion. Im in the market for a WARN 3.0. im not sure if i could get it  with a cable or rope. let me know how much and how much to ship to miami fl.
2007 Polaris Sportsman

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com