off road in Gatlinburg Tn

Started by CEC, January 07, 2010, 12:57:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CEC

I'm going to be in Gatlinburg for a week in Feb. I have never been. I was thinking about doing some trails and anything else I should do while I'm there. Renting atv's or maybe even a Jeep or Hummer. If anybody has done this please give me some input. Thanks
2001 EZ GO LIFTED 5 INCHES ON 22'S
04 400 EX
04 400 EX
05 Terminator 50
06 Polaris Pred. 90
99 Kaw. KX 100

gearhead400

You should be able to get info on that on their website. It's been forever since I've been to gatlinburg but I know I use to love it. I've heard it's not longer a relatively small tourist town anymore, it's grown a lot which kinda takes away from it IMO. But there is so much to do there! Please post once you get back with some pic's and your opinion of the place. I'd really like to go back soon.

Also, I'd search for any local forums to see what the locals say. A lot of times the good stuff isn't listed on the tourist sites, which I know is why your asking here ;)
Bury your fear, and hold fast to life!!

Mansfield
   #14
       Feeling generous?
Support/Sponsor me =] via paypal
  [email]gearhead400ex@hotmail.com[/email]

FORDFANZ

ya  its a  big  tourist  town  now  but  still  fun   We  always  enjoy   getting  a  cabin  in  the  woods   and  exploring  the  smokeys 
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gmiller0737

I would recommend a Trip through Cades Cove lots of wild life viewing( It's in the National Park),Roaring forks nature trail is much smaller but still worth while,The above are not ATV trails I have never looked for atv trails up there,Ripley's Aquarium in Gatlinburg is pretty cool too.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com