Brute force 650 or 750

Started by payhayokee, May 04, 2008, 02:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

payhayokee

Hello all, I'm looking @ both these bikes... I need some input good or bad!!! Is the 750 worth the extra money? Do these bikes have any major flaws?  Any help will be appreciated.  Joe
If your gonna be dumb,you gotta be tough..

ucfneed2ride

The 750 has IRS, and as I recall the 650 does not. Most people like the gound clearance of the 750.
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

billabongcr

the 750 comes with irs, the 650 comes in either solid rear axel or irs. i have the 650sra, ive never had ground clearance issues on trails. what mud you get stuck in with the sra im sure youll still get stuck in with the irs.

my 650 has always had enough stock power to do anything i wanted it to
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

backwoods boy

ive got the 650 irs it looks feels etc just like the 750 the only difference being top end speed ive never topped my 650 out but ive had it in the low 50's and will run even w/ my 400ex i got mine new and the salesman even told me its not worth the extra $$$ for the 750 its just a mind thing like i the thundercat 1000
NObama08 '' nigga please its the WHITE house''
LIVE FAST-PLAY HARD-DIE LAUGHING

billabongcr

i had my 650sra at 62mph stock on some back dirt roads. it was windy and i was bein blown all over the road so i chickened out and let off it still had some more throttle left to give it. prob top out around 65-68?
2007 Kawasaki Brute Force 650 -black
26'' Outlaws
Moose CDI
Dynojetted
Center Snorkels
HMF Exhaust

ucfneed2ride

My brother in law has a 650sra and has had the sra caught up a few times while I climbed over or out with my 750. The 650 has plenty of power though. I would go with the 650 IRS. Just my opinion though...
[url="http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg"]http://www.islandnet.com/~rescuetees/rtcom/images/patches/pa250-l.jpg[/url]

bruteforce750

I GOT A 750 AN IM HAPPY WITH IT I THINK ITS WORTH THE EXTRA MONEY MY OPINION I WENT THROUGH ANY MUD AN NEVER GOT STUCK YET EVEN THROUGH CLAY MUD LIKE NUTTING SO YEA BUT THE 650 IS PRETTY AWESOME TO MY WIFE DRIVE IT IT GOT STUCK IN SOME PLACE IV BEEN THROUGH BUT ITS A GOOD BIKE TO I LIKE BOTH MY OPINION
IF YOU HAVE ANY TRX 450 OR BRUTE FORCE 750 PART LMK ME IM LOOKING TO BUY AFTERMARKET PARTS THANKS

sgtbandit

I have not seen a Brute Force with out problems yet. I have a 650i and my friends ride a 750, when they go thru water they are quick to hydro lock do to the air box hole being located so low, I always seem to have now problems. Plus with all atv's be quick to replace the tie rods, or sleeve the stock ones, the oem bend easy. Also while you have extra cash, purchase an extra belt, you'll need it.
Brute Force 650I Vipor 3000 winch, Ric-full under armor, kemplex wife carrier, web catchers, 27" swamp lites, miller Lite, extreme snorkel, mud industries snorkel tips.

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com