new TRX400EX

Started by jaxraptor, May 09, 2005, 07:38:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaxraptor

Just picked up this bad boy for my son on Saturday.   100% stock for now.  Now let's see if I can post a pic

jaxraptor

one more....

[attachment deleted by admin]

alex_trxer

that looks like mine wait it is  :o!lol thanks for posting it
getting them back

LakeMaryKid

ALEX! YOU GOT IT! SICK BRO! you will love the 400ex!!!!!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

atvtrailer

#4
nice lookin 400, just dont out wheelie eric or u might make him jelous  of the ex  ;)
05 450r #13B

Ride1Rob

That's a nice bike. I'm a Yamaha man for life... but Honda is definitely very nice and has grown on me the last couple months. Even found myself sitting on Dreths this past w/e :-/?
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

1STOCKEX

Nice, nice, nothin' wrong with havin H power, I need to find a 250 ex for my boys.  For now my 01 400 will do.  Found out this past weekend ridin with Dreth that Honda has a well built frame.  Anyway good luck with it.

eric

#7
Quotenice lookin 400, just dont out wheelie eric or u might make him jelous  of the ex  ;)

Congrats Alex!!! That thing has some nice curves ;D Now we race stock vs stock if ya up for it...lol  Don't worry atvtrailer my Zuki should give Alex some competition ;)

susieblazer


  Alex will do great....... and don't sell Eric short I have video showing those wheelies...


         Congrats and see ya in 2 weeks
2000 Polaris 325 Trail Boss  Red/White/Blue
2005 Polaris 250 Trail Blazer  50 Year Edition Orange
2005 Suzuki LTZ400   White/Blue
Railbuggy Type 4 (4 seater)  Light Burgandy

qt314nfla

Jax, very nice of you to hook your son up.  Alex congrats have fun!  Nice bike!

T2

QuoteThat's a nice bike. I'm a Yamaha man for life... but Honda is definitely very nice and has grown on me the last couple months. Even found myself sitting on Dreths this past w/e :-/?
LMAO Ride1rob, BTW nice bike even for a Honda ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

tampaboy813

looks good man!
We added a rev box and K&N Filter mad a world of difference!

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com