Smart Ass Answers

Started by CAOSPOP, May 08, 2005, 11:12:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CAOSPOP

 
Smart Ass Answer #4:
A flight attendant was stationed at the departure gate to check tickets. As a man approached, she extended her hand for the ticket and he opened his trench coat and flashed her. Without missing a beat....
she said, "Sir, I need to see your ticket not your stub."

Smart Ass Answer #3:

The cop got out of his car and the kid who was stopped for speeding rolled down his window. "I've been waiting for you all day," the cop said. The kid replied, "Yeah, well I got here as fast as I could." When the cop finally stopped laughing, he sent the kid on his way without a ticket.


Smart Ass Answer #2:
A truck driver was driving along on the freeway. A sign comes up that reads, "Low Bridge Ahead." Before he knows it, the bridge is right ahead of him and he gets stuck under the bridge. Cars are backed up for miles. Finally, a police car comes up. The cop gets out of his car and walks to the truck driver, puts his hands on his hips and says, "Got stuck, huh?"
The truck driver says, "No, I was delivering this bridge and ran out of gas."

AND NOW........FOR THE..........

#1 SMART ASS ANSWER OF THE YEAR 2005.......................

A college teacher reminds her class of tomorrow's final exam. "Now class, I won't tolerate any excuses for you not being here tomorrow. I might consider a nuclear attack or a serious personal injury or illness, or a death in your immediate family, but that's it, no other excuses whatsoever!" A smart ass guy in the back of the room raised his hand and asked, "What would you say if tomorrow I said I was suffering from complete and utter sexual exhaustion?" The entire class is reduced to laughter and snickering. When silence is restored, the teacher smiles knowingly at the student, shakes her head and sweetly says "Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand!"





 

qt314nfla

Pretty good.  I got a good laugh.

LakeMaryKid

LMAO! Second time i seen it and still maeks me laugh!
2003 KFX 400
1994 F-150 - 12" SAS 38.5 Boggers
2007 F-150 Supercrew FX4 Luxury
2004 14' Mirrocraft

bigscrub79

LMAO! Thats funny stuff [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]
[url="http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif"]http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/1497/fmrsmall2oi6.gif[/url]

Quad32x

Team LFG , Local Fat Guys.
Mystic Motorsports Vet Class Rider #32

BIGWORM3699 ( ECP RACING)

East Coast Performance Mini Quad is your
Official Apex and DRR mini quad dealer, For your mini quad performance parts and tuning needs.
2013 polaris ranger camo
KINGQUAD, 29.5 outlaws,snorkled,rad. relocate, clutch mod.
APEX, stage6 RT 70, elka,mallosi overrange,PVL ign.

da_mtgs_boss

My daughter ashley is the best EVER!!!!! I wish I could have been more like her when I was her age!!!

CAOSPOP

QuoteThanks for the laugh!
Glad I could help MAAM I know how things can get.

MuddyGurl101

Manny that's gross! Lol  :P
2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

96 warrior

96 (and a 98) warrior

Tomfqno

Thanks for the laugh that was great!
Tom

CAOSPOP

#11
QuoteManny that's gross! Lol  :P

Whats Gross Lindsey ?

"Well, I guess you'd have to write the exam with your other hand!"  

MuddyGurl101

2005 Red Arctic Cat 400
Ram Cup Holder
26x10 Mud Lites

semperfi13

1986 atc 200
1987 fourtrax 250
2004 honda 90
2005 Viper 90R
2005 Honda Rancher AT 4x4