Plant Bamboo (11/27/09)

Started by Austin.Fies, November 25, 2009, 08:50:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Austin.Fies

Going with a few friends to Underhills this weekend. Anyone else going? What are the conditions right now?

crom A zone

nasty and waste of time underhills is worste place ever to go
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

MilMan

Quote from: Austin.Fies on November 25, 2009, 08:50:58 PM
Going with a few friends to Underhills this weekend. Anyone else going? What are the conditions right now?

I can't find anything else close to me this weekend so it looks like I'm in.
Gotta ride.
Underhill said he would be pumping water Tues. but since then it has rained.
Anyone who has not commented been there?

Austin.Fies

I've heard some people say it's great, some hate it. I dont care, a place to ride is a place to ride. As long as it's wet it should be fun.

FORDFANZ

Quote from: crom A zone on November 25, 2009, 09:44:51 PM
nasty and waste of time underhills is worste place ever to go

:'( :'( what you  get  stuck  all  the  time  ???? I  think  its  great  place  to  ride  nice  and muddy  !!!!!
I NEED MUD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sbripple

crome a zome loves raggin on the place because underhill dont like go fast machines.he took it personal.waaaa waaaa like a baby.  i love underhills.

crom A zone

not that because when my 4x4 out there he complains bout loud pipes but when i big block motor can be open header and thats fine.

underhills is a creep and his place is not evan worth trying to stick up for


dead cows nasty port o jons ya right of the bat makes me wanna go there   
2008 brute force 750

30inch itp mulite xxl on ss108s
rad reloated and mimb snorkles
gold/red epi clutch springs
hl springs and extream 2inch lift

yfz122

There is nothing wrong with that place. If I were to ever need any meth that's where I would be.
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away