new track

Started by KUADER, December 30, 2009, 03:10:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KUADER

WWW.FORESTGLENMX.COM
Has anyone checked this track out?
Website says its open now.

RTR_380/450R

I rode there last Sunday.
Nice track, nice facility!
It is over a mile long. Has some challenging sections. A couple of huge step down triples that
are nice to hit. I was able to do everything on the track, so it is quad friendly.
We will be back out there Sunday to practice. This will probably be one
of our tracks on the SSQSA series next season.

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

Ride1Rob

Nice post and seems like it's gonna be nice place to ride. But unsure on the pricing... So is it $30 to ride ($20ride+$10daily membership) or is it $20 total ($10 to ride+$10daily membership). Also I see where they're charging a $10 spectator fee as well. Looks like the prices could get pretty expensive just for a days practice if I'd bring my son over.
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

racingbroke

Does anyone know if the track is open on Saturday?
Samantha #19
McGrath Race Team

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: Ride1Rob on December 30, 2009, 04:15:33 PM
Nice post and seems like it's gonna be nice place to ride. But unsure on the pricing... So is it $30 to ride ($20ride+$10daily membership) or is it $20 total ($10 to ride+$10daily membership). Also I see where they're charging a $10 spectator fee as well. Looks like the prices could get pretty expensive just for a days practice if I'd bring my son over.

It will cost you $30 to ride if you only do a day membership.
It cost $45 to ride if you do an annual membership.
It is $10 per spectator unless your under 12 yrs old, then it is $5.

I paid $45 and rode 6 practices and skipped 1. So I a could have ridden 7 times.
When I go back this Sunday, it will only cost me $20 to ride all day.
So, its not so bad after the initial cost.

And, NO, they are not open this Saturday.
A bunch of us are going to ride at the track that is right next to it tomorrow though.
It is only about a quarter mile from the Glen and is a fun little spot to ride.
Here is the website for that one   http://www.crackerlakemotorsports.com/

Some of us will probably camp at this track tomorrow night. The owner Russell said he would cook a pig and some oysters for
us while we hang out and do whatever we want.

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

53yfz450

well i will be seeing you sunday!! but man that track down the road looks pretty fun as well how come no one has brought it up before?!?!
WEB SITE IS COMING BACK UP SOON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   
  [url="HTTP://gandgracing.com"]HTTP://gandgracing.com[/url] CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!

[url="http://myspace.com/jakegunn53"]http://myspace.com/jakegunn53[/url]

motocross is all about momentum if you hit it doin a 100 ya gonna  make it across.

Ride1Rob

Thanx for the price info JT but it'd be $60 just to get me and my son in the gate and that's not including gas and food. Would easily be over $100 just to practice. I spend that on a race weekend at DC lol. I'll stick to the $20 practice fees at Bartow instead  ;) .
If it'll run... I'm ridin'!!!

RTR_380/450R

Quote from: Ride1Rob on January 01, 2010, 07:07:29 PM
Thanx for the price info JT but it'd be $60 just to get me and my son in the gate and that's not including gas and food. Would easily be over $100 just to practice. I spend that on a race weekend at DC lol. I'll stick to the $20 practice fees at Bartow instead  ;) .

No problem brother! But you will have to graduate from Bartow soon to get better.
Bigger better tracks make faster better riders!!

Cant wait to ride with you Jake!!
It will be a good time!

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

RTR_380/450R

Alot of quads there today! It was a good time.
Thomas Brown and Cody Gibson were there today tearing it up.

They are fast which is to be expected, but...... they are fast for 20 minutes.

jt
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

310R_Dude

It was only 5$ to spectate today.

Which is what I did(spectated) cause I was a wusssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeee
It was soooooooo chilly out there.
Never let fear, uncertainty OR doubt hold you back from doing what you KNOW you can do.

greenmachine

Quote from: RTR_380/450R on January 02, 2010, 06:28:19 AM
Quote from: Ride1Rob on January 01, 2010, 07:07:29 PM
Thanx for the price info JT but it'd be $60 just to get me and my son in the gate and that's not including gas and food. Would easily be over $100 just to practice. I spend that on a race weekend at DC lol. I'll stick to the $20 practice fees at Bartow instead  ;) .

No problem brother! But you will have to graduate from Bartow soon to get better.
Bigger better tracks make faster better riders!!

Cant wait to ride with you Jake!!
It will be a good time!

jt
you havent been to Bartow lately have you. The new infused supercross track is nice.

RTR_380/450R

No, Ive been wanting to try it out, but just have not yet.
They only run that track on certain days though if Im not mistaken.
I have been promised (by some of the chumps I used to race with on this site) that if I go there for a
race, they will show up and provide me with some competitiion!

JT
RTR PERFORMANCE ENGINES
Specializing in FAST RELIABLE Horspower!!
rtrperformanceengines.com

ScooterB

Track hours are as follows

WED- 12pm to Sundown
SAT & Sun- 10am to 4pm

$5.00 gate fee
$25.00 Year Membership
$10.00 Day Membership
$20.00 per Bike Class

FTR MX Race on Jan. 16th & 17th

March 13 & 14th Loretta Lynn Qualifer

Some have been asking about class structure. It depends on how many show up. 

They have been running bikes and quads together. I spoke with the GM of the track this week and he said the quad #'s are getting better and if they have enough the will run a quads only practice.






06 Honda Rancher 350ES 
10 KTM 200 XCW
01 KX 125
FTR # 63C SSR-C
Certified ASI ATV Safety Instructor
SADRA
NPORA