Thinking of bringing a sport bike to the Highlifter event!!!!!

Started by Paul_S, December 20, 2009, 08:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul_S

I have mentioned it before, but just to reiterate...this is a mud friendly event...it's not a feature weekend.

You are welcome to bring sport bikes, but please do so knowing that the trails are ALL going to be made two way for this event. There will be NO one way trails.

There are NO sport bike competitions at this mud bike event.

The tracks SHOULD be open...please check www.plexmx.com for updated track conditions before you drive.

We just had a feature weekend in December and our next one will be in February.


T2

Well I appreciate you mentioning this before I made the drive up there with the intentions of riding the one way trails and not being able to when I got there. Oh well maybe next time.  :(
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

Paul_S

Quote from: T2 on December 20, 2009, 09:22:11 PM
Well I appreciate you mentioning this before I made the drive up there with the intentions of riding the one way trails and not being able to when I got there. Oh well maybe next time.  :(

No problem sir   :-*

Don't worry, we will be having ~7 feature weekends in 2010 and a bunch of xc races and sport type events. This is one for the mudders.

Still think you should bring up the Grizz, all the swamps are full, the trails are wet and muddy, snows forty is wet, I have made a brand new massive wet atv play area, we will be having a mud bog and a dash for cash ~1 mile mud-water race through a fun wet and wild course.

Most of the old gang will be there, were having a bbq, a band and tons of night riding..and of course a beverage or two.

If you have a mud bike and can't have fun at the plex this coming event....you can't have fun anywhere.  ;)

quads_only

[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Paul_S


T2

A very BIG Landing with NO GAP in the Middle. THanks Fred for the invite  ;D
[url="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg"]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v640/lakemarykid/tonyy.jpg[/url]

quads_only

[url="http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg"]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y267/quadsonly/l_6c3989854e8bf52cc1bed12446b3ad5dW.jpg[/url]

Other Florida sites of interest: www.PinballShark.com